Quality EQ apps for ipod/iphone/ipad
Mar 29, 2012 at 2:00 PM Post #332 of 458
The update works great, but I find the new UI unintuitive and quite frankly in need of a complete redesign to make the various disjointed looking elements more uniform. I don't understand why it was necessary to have the music pause when you tap on the cover art?

Apr 1, 2012 at 12:44 AM Post #333 of 458

Quote:
The update works great, but I find the new UI unintuitive and quite frankly in need of a complete redesign to make the various disjointed looking elements more uniform. I don't understand why it was necessary to have the music pause when you tap on the cover art?

I like the tap pause, but found that sometimes it kicks the preamp down when returning to play.
Great EQ though. Love the graphic EQ when flipped on it's side. Seems to work good with 5.1 on the 4g.

Apr 14, 2012 at 11:43 AM Post #334 of 458

Hey guys, a little late to the game.  Considering a 4s, is there still a limitation of not being able to multitask with these equalizer apps or is that fixed since the ios update allowing to multitask?

Also, do inline remotes work with any of these?

Apr 17, 2012 at 1:03 AM Post #339 of 458
I'm having a problem with an earlier build of Equalizer so I thought why not share / ask there.

I'm running a 8GB 2G ipod touch

This is the problem.

After the app has been running for an hour or so tracks start to repeat the last few (lets say 3 -4 seconds) of each song before moving onto the next. The song finishes then I get a repeat of the last few seconds. If the ipod has been off for days this doesn't happen for the first hour or so.. Any idea why this is? Also if there's a fix for it? It's really annoying, causing me not to use the app for my music. :frowning2:

Apr 20, 2012 at 11:57 AM Post #342 of 458
Can anyone else confirm that the equalizer app freezes for about 10 seconds frequently?  It also sometimes does not play the first 3 seconds of a track.  Is EQU and better in regards to the music player?  

May 1, 2012 at 4:20 PM Post #345 of 458

Users who are viewing this thread

Back