Quality EQ apps for ipod/iphone/ipad
Apr 14, 2011 at 12:53 AM Post #241 of 458

Quote:
so is the 3-d feature supposed to be some type of semi - crossfeed feature?

my brief  experience with it is that its similar to isone pro, which is a room/speaker simulator.  it sort of widens the sound and pulls it away from your head. 
it also has a 7 band equalizer, and a few presets for effect called studio concert hall and stadium, but they are very strong and i cant imagine every wanting to use them for anything but novelty.
there is a speed adjustment as well, and a docking mode so you can use a line out adaptor or dock system and still utilize the app - in order to bring a wider 3-d sound to your stereo or something.

Apr 28, 2011 at 9:34 PM Post #242 of 458
Still happily using my EQU app, thinking of moving onto equalizer as a fine tuning upgrade (I have always used both, just too lazy for all the tweaking).

Apr 29, 2011 at 9:31 AM Post #243 of 458
I just installed the 3D Music Player Pro for my iPod Touch 4G. What an amazing app this is. I have never really used my iPod Touch as a MP3 player but now after installing this I think I will now. The 3D effect is very similar to the Stereo Widening function on RockBox. It really makes the music have a more "live" feel as if I'm listening in an actual concert. I also have EQu installed which has a great versitile EQ but sadly there is no 3D stereo function.

Apr 29, 2011 at 9:57 AM Post #244 of 458

Quote:
Still happily using my EQU app, thinking of moving onto equalizer as a fine tuning upgrade (I have always used both, just too lazy for all the tweaking).

I haven't used EQu in weeks.....it works fine but I like Equalizer better. My experience with the Rockbox EQ makes tinkering with  Equalizer easy as pie.

Apr 30, 2011 at 6:12 AM Post #248 of 458
Im very happy with Equalizer on my 3GS . It certainly come a long since the early days of this app.

May 15, 2011 at 9:44 PM Post #249 of 458
Currently using Equalizer on my iphone 3GS, and it seems very stable.

I had been using EQu, but got tired of the random skips and clicks.

May 16, 2011 at 4:01 PM Post #250 of 458
I have the 3 apps.

In my opinion Equalizer is the best:

- Great interface
- Stable
- No skipping

The only downside is that it drains too much battery since the 4.3 iOs update. Hope it will be fixed! :)

May 16, 2011 at 8:37 PM Post #251 of 458
I've been enjoying Equalizer a lot as well. However I have found one song in my library it will not play.  The standard Apple player plays it and so does EQu but for some reason Equalizer will not.  Any ideas?  I do sometimes have to restart my iPhone when things get too weird sometimes but restarting doesn't help this.

May 18, 2011 at 12:01 AM Post #253 of 458

Quote:
I've been enjoying Equalizer a lot as well. However I have found one song in my library it will not play.  The standard Apple player plays it and so does EQu but for some reason Equalizer will not.  Any ideas?  I do sometimes have to restart my iPhone when things get too weird sometimes but restarting doesn't help this.

Hi shotgunshane,

Just saw your question. I am currently working on a fix as this was a very frustrating bug I was chasing for weeks. Can you send me (email me) the file that doesn't play?
I think I have a fix for it but I do want to check before I submit the update to Apple.
Please PM me for my email.

Regards,
Tibor

May 18, 2011 at 8:58 AM Post #254 of 458
Hi shotgunshane,

Just saw your question. I am currently working on a fix as this was a very frustrating bug I was chasing for weeks. Can you send me (email me) the file that doesn't play?
I think I have a fix for it but I do want to check before I submit the update to Apple.
Please PM me for my email.

Regards,
Tibor

Sure thing. I can email it tonight. PM on it's way.

May 18, 2011 at 2:45 PM Post #255 of 458
Been playing with Equalizer as while. I really like both Equalizer and EQu, but EQu just kept skipping and crashing on me. But hopes are still high for it, provided they patch it or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back