Quail Power Cord Group Buy #2 -- Shipping Status
Nov 21, 2004 at 5:17 AM Post #47 of 60
most people have paid me for shipping already and I've shipped those orders for the most part. (I have three packages here waiting to be shipped on Monday.)

but I still have seven orders where I haven't received shipping payment for yet.

so if you are:

some1x
frozen
thp
asmo
clifford
Ph34rful
raypan

please pay for shipping so I can ship your orders out soon. it has almost been two weeks since I've gotten these cables.

at least contact me so I know what's going on.
smily_headphones1.gif
I don't mind having a few cables sitting in the closet waiting to be shipped, just that maybe you would want them as soon as possible since you did order and pay for them.

Nov 21, 2004 at 5:39 AM Post #49 of 60
there aren't any extras and all 150 have been spoken for already.
tongue.gif

but if anyone has extras, or wants to buy from a person with extra cables, maybe someone can make a thread about that so we can match sellers with buyers.

Nov 24, 2004 at 9:04 PM Post #50 of 60
I was busy the past few days so I couldn't ship the four packages waiting shipment until today.
tongue.gif
sorry about that.

I'll be going home for the rest of the week so most likely wouldn't be shipping any packages until next week on Monday. there are a few cables here still waiting to be shipped.

Dec 3, 2004 at 7:58 PM Post #52 of 60
Bump cuz i hate going to page 3 :p

Dec 3, 2004 at 8:45 PM Post #53 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asmo
Bump cuz i hate going to page 3 :p

shipped your cord a few minutes ago.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 10, 2004 at 10:20 PM Post #54 of 60
shipped some1x's cords out.

Dec 11, 2004 at 5:36 AM Post #57 of 60
all cables have been accounted for a while back, just that some people have been leisurely about paying me for their shipment so I still have some around that need to be shipped out.
tongue.gif

I may have a few of my own to sell... I'll put up an ad or something when I decide to do so.

Dec 18, 2004 at 4:42 AM Post #58 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by highflyin9
I'd be up for one as well Alex if you have any left
wink.gif

I ordered quite a few extras (30+) for the 2nd group buy as there was a lot of late inquiries after the 1st Quail group buy. But it evidently wasnt enough. Maybe next time, IF there ever will be a 3rd group buy, we'll try order 100 extra.

BTW I never had a chance to publicly thank Alex for helping out with the group buy. Shipping and handling accounts for most of the work here so it comes out as 90% of the work done was his
tongue.gif
. Thanks again Alex and for everyone who took part in this successful group buy.

P.S. I do plan in leaving all those buyers feedback. Maybe I'll find time to do it after the holidays.

Dec 18, 2004 at 10:24 PM Post #60 of 60
Same as a few others, i'd be willing to buy one if anyone has extra's laying around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back