QQ v3.0
Dec 10, 2011 at 4:21 AM Post #106 of 780
Good: Dir En Grey was amazing.

QQ: I just wanna listen to music and watch anime but my ears are sensitive from taking way too much volume at the Dir En Grey concert I went to today 
frown.gif

Dec 10, 2011 at 3:45 PM Post #107 of 780
Got takeout from Buffalo Wild Wings for the first time, from the massive praise the place got from my co-workers.

Ribs = bland
Wings = bland, with almost no garlic taste
Fries = bland, no texture, worse than fast food fries by a mile
Celery = screw celery
Cole saw = pretty damn good, but I've had very few others to actually compare
Cost = $15, are you serious? For this crap?

Dec 10, 2011 at 3:47 PM Post #108 of 780
Quote:
Got takeout from Buffalo Wild Wings for the first time, from the massive praise the place got from my co-workers.

Ribs = bland
Wings = bland, with almost no garlic taste
Fries = bland, no texture, worse than fast food fries by a mile
Celery = screw celery
Cole saw = pretty damn good, but I've had very few others to actually compare
Cost = $15, are you serious? For this crap?

Looks worse than what you'd get at KFC.

Dec 10, 2011 at 5:01 PM Post #110 of 780

In short, don't get anything but wings and they're much better.

Quote:

Ribs = bland (From a wing place, dgaf)
Wings = bland, with almost no garlic taste (What flavors? I always get Spicy Garlic [which granted aren't too garlicy) and the Buffalo Dry Rub. I really love them. I go with coworkers regularly)
Fries = bland, no texture, worse than fast food fries by a mile (From a wing place, dgaf. Fries suck. Less room for wings)
Celery = screw celery (This)
Cole saw = pretty damn good, but I've had very few others to actually compare (Gross)
Cost = $15, are you serious? For this crap? (You got jacked. 50 cent wings on Tuesday and Thursday)

Dec 10, 2011 at 5:09 PM Post #111 of 780
The wings were spicy garlic. I know takeout is usually subpar compared to eat in, but I still don't see anything that makes them better Domino's/Pizza hut wings, which are significantly cheaper. Also, I grew up eating/working at Asian restaurants (real stuff not fast food), and I've never found chain restaurants to be that great in comparison.

Dec 10, 2011 at 7:21 PM Post #113 of 780
We are all slaves to the Great Engineer.

My PS3 controller dropped like a foot and half at most (from a static position)... and ended up with a huge dent/scratch/thingy. My 360 seems built like a tank in comparison.

Dec 10, 2011 at 8:00 PM Post #115 of 780
The Great Engineer designed rationality and logic into the machine Cosmos. He is the grandfather of the Watchmakers, and the hand that turns the wheel of the universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back