QQ v3.0
Aug 9, 2012 at 9:23 PM Post #736 of 780
Quote:

Is this for College or what? I'm stuck with 40 or 50ish for High School.

High school. It's senior year AP summer work. I did about 15 hours of it already (half of the outlines). Still have 200 pages of psychology to outline, 40 studies, 3 books to annotate, 5 essays, and some other random stuff. None of it is particularly bad, it's just time-consuming. Some of it is actually fun (psych and government), so that's a plus.

Aug 9, 2012 at 10:22 PM Post #737 of 780
Quote:

High school. It's senior year AP summer work. I did about 15 hours of it already (half of the outlines). Still have 200 pages of psychology to outline, 40 studies, 3 books to annotate, 5 essays, and some other random stuff. None of it is particularly bad, it's just time-consuming. Some of it is actually fun (psych and government), so that's a plus.

Rough.

Going into junior year with a pretty easy workload. Elready finished my APUSH assignment of two books and a few chapters from a textbook. Now doing english stuff, 1 book to do essays and things on, two others to read and annotate. Then I finally get to to AP Bio work that I actually like, although I do admit that early American history is pretty interesting. TBH I have no idea how much time that actually takes up, I'm usually pretty quick though.

Aug 11, 2012 at 6:09 AM Post #738 of 780
Between Hilary Hahn violin pieces, spotify indulges me in maximum pleasure condoms commercials as well as the ever effective gillette fusion octoblade razor. Just what I want to hear between songs.

/end firstworldproblem rant

Aug 11, 2012 at 11:55 AM Post #739 of 780
Pandora does that to me, too.

Another firstworldproblems rant.

Alex reclaimed his 009 + LL and I'm selling off my rig to pay for that one. As of now I have the Cambridge 851C (keeping) > LF (selling) > Philips Uptown (lol).

Calyx DAC and HD800s sold before the LF, so that's how I roll right now.

Quote:
Between Hilary Hahn violin pieces, spotify indulges me in maximum pleasure condoms commercials as well as the ever effective gillette fusion octoblade razor. Just what I want to hear between songs.
/end firstworldproblem rant

Aug 11, 2012 at 12:32 PM Post #740 of 780
Quote:
Pandora does that to me, too.

Another firstworldproblems rant.

Alex reclaimed his 009 + LL and I'm selling off my rig to pay for that one. As of now I have the Cambridge 851C (keeping) > LF (selling) > Philips Uptown (lol).

Calyx DAC and HD800s sold before the LF, so that's how I roll right now.

That's fantastic. 
biggrin.gif
 When did you transition from, "I really don't need the best sound possible" and selling your HE500, to, "**** it all"?

My friend is asking me for headphone advice, and it's the one tier in which I've heard almost none of the headphones so I'm basically violating the number one rule here. ($400, closed, neutral)

Aug 11, 2012 at 1:15 PM Post #741 of 780
That's fantastic. :D  When did you transition from, "I really don't need the best sound possible" and selling your HE500, to, "**** it all"?

My friend is asking me for headphone advice, and it's the one tier in which I've heard almost none of the headphones so I'm basically violating the number one rule here. ($400, closed, neutral)

After I tried the only other hobbies I was interested in and realized none of them brought me as much pleasure as audio. I pretty much decided that the money was worth it.

I've met the nicest guys I know in this hobby so why would I stop?

Aug 19, 2012 at 11:41 PM Post #745 of 780
Why is the ATH-M50's cord so freaking long? :frowning2:

Aug 20, 2012 at 11:17 PM Post #749 of 780
I've fallen in love with actress Jane Levy and have urges to assassinate Ronald Reagan on her behalf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back