QQ/Complain thread. Complain about anything!!!
Mar 9, 2011 at 1:32 AM Post #661 of 5,627

Quote:
The girl im seeing blew me off on a date we had planned this afternoon.  Reason: she was too busy getting drunk last night with her ex boyfriend who is staying with her for a week and had a "really bad morning".  These are lines for termination. 

I'm not sure how many red flags there are in that, but let's just say China could fly one on every home

Mar 9, 2011 at 2:21 PM Post #663 of 5,627
^ You sure it's not the headphone cable? Have you tried blowing into the jack, there may be dirt/dust lodged?

Mar 9, 2011 at 3:09 PM Post #666 of 5,627

Quote:
The 3.5mm jack on my iPod Touch is screwed, when the plug moves around even slightly the left channel cuts. Time to get a Clip+!

I bought this for my brothers ipod, ipod 5th gen audio jack easy to install and worked perfectly. 

and there is a similar, apparently by apple, for touch, never tried that one tho

Ipod Touch 2nd Gen 2G Headphone Audio Jack Replacement part by Apple

Buy new: $7.95

only 8$, worth the try.

evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 9, 2011 at 4:49 PM Post #670 of 5,627

Quote:
^ You sure it's not the headphone cable? Have you tried blowing into the jack, there may be dirt/dust lodged?

Same thing happened with both my M50 and my Westone, they both work fine from my PC. Tried cleaning out the jack to no avail
I'll see about "borrowing" my friend's old 3g nano until I pick up a Clip+, I'm not handy enough to replace the jack myself and I haven't got a soldering iron

Mar 9, 2011 at 4:51 PM Post #671 of 5,627

Quote:
The girl im seeing blew me off on a date we had planned this afternoon.  Reason: she was too busy getting drunk last night with her ex boyfriend who is staying with her for a week and had a "really bad morning".  These are lines for termination. 

Want me to prepare the concrete boots? We must hide the evidence.

Mar 9, 2011 at 5:56 PM Post #672 of 5,627

Quote:
The 3.5mm jack on my iPod Touch is screwed, when the plug moves around even slightly the left channel cuts. Time to get a Clip+!

if it's out of warranty and your not sure how to fix it, you could try finding one of those 3rd party repair companies to do the job

Mar 9, 2011 at 6:21 PM Post #674 of 5,627

Quote:
forget about companies, id ship it to bobo

oh he could use a lineout adapter hooked up to a amp 
regular_smile .gif
 (is it just me, or does that smiley seem a bit strange...like it's looking down at something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back