QQ/Complain thread. Complain about anything!!!
Mar 9, 2011 at 6:46 PM Post #676 of 5,627
My complaint for today is I ran over a tuckey on Dirt Rd. A little old frail lady came out spitting and griping about I flipping ran over one of her turkeys. She said nobody in 81 years has ever in their life ran over her turkeys she demanded I revive him. This is where it gets weird I got back in my car and began to fiddle around with the numbers on my phone to call the cops. This for some reason made her mad as hell she told me to get out of my vehicle and drag the turkey out the street.

I got out apologizing and began to move the turkey she muttered that she would be right back her turkeys where cooking in the house. 

doublefacepalm.jpg

Mar 9, 2011 at 6:52 PM Post #678 of 5,627
Yes true story. 

I actually am on the phone with her right now. She's a nuisance. Extremely weird and old, plus wrinkled and tired.

Mar 9, 2011 at 7:20 PM Post #681 of 5,627
^ Lmao seriously?

Another complaint is Head-Fi is not as busy as usual pretty much dead. 

The forum has never been this slow.

Mar 9, 2011 at 7:35 PM Post #683 of 5,627
^ Indeed.

I just wish turkey was on the plus side and cooked turkey was on the equal side. Therefore she would be the one that was cooked 
wink.gif

Mar 9, 2011 at 7:57 PM Post #687 of 5,627
^ Lol

Another thing to complain about is the Dunkin Donuts where I live. I rode over there on my Segway and proceeded to go thru the drive-thru. This of course worked out well until I got to the Drive-Thru window where they told me I can't come thru it unless I have a car. I told them I do have a car but my car is currently located in my garage at home. This caused the ugly cash register lady to call the annoying voice manager who then began to list the rules and regulations of their business.

After I didn't comply -refused to move- they then decided to call the authority this is when I high-tailed it out of there, now the worst part of all this is I got caught a block away from my house. I could literally see my damn roof. 
mad.gif

Mar 9, 2011 at 8:00 PM Post #688 of 5,627

Quote:
^ Lol

Another thing to complain about is the Dunkin Donuts where I live. I rode over there on my Segway and proceeded to go thru the drive-thru. This of course worked out well until I got to the Drive-Thru window where they told me I can't come thru it unless I have a car. I told them I do have a car but my car is currently located in my garage at home. This caused the ugly cash register lady to call the annoying voice manager who then began to list the rules and regulations of their business.

After I didn't comply -refused to move- they then decided to call the authority this is when I high-tailed it out of there, now the worst part of all this is I got caught a block away from my house. I could literally see my damn roof. 
mad.gif

arrr...real story bro?

Mar 9, 2011 at 8:02 PM Post #689 of 5,627
It's been almost a year since I left college, and still no work. Horrible degree, horrible lack of work experience, horrible mistakes and choices over the past forever. If I stop showing up to the forum in the near future, assume it's because I've committed suicide. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back