QQ/Complain thread. Complain about anything!!!
Mar 2, 2011 at 9:38 PM Post #635 of 5,627
I ran out of solder and now I have to order some more. Also, I got banned from another site for not keeping my seed ratio up *cough*. 

Also, I don't have any money to fix my computer since I need to buy more solder.

Mar 2, 2011 at 10:22 PM Post #636 of 5,627
I've lost weight too since college practices started... so much running... Seriously... I'm the same way. I've gotten much better on defense though!

Mar 3, 2011 at 1:01 AM Post #637 of 5,627

Quote:
I looked at my face in the mirror again. Now I can't stop touching the scars that take up 1/4 of it. WHY MUST KIROSIA BE SO UGLY?

frown.gif

Mar 3, 2011 at 4:35 PM Post #640 of 5,627
I hate that technology moves so quickly, and my budget just isn't up to the pace. /poor me

Mar 3, 2011 at 4:42 PM Post #642 of 5,627
I hate gravel trucks because little particles continuously fly off and hit the cars behind the truck.  I always find little marks on my windshield and paint, and this morning, there were FIVE! gravel trucks in one lane, so one couldn't pass them all for a LOOONG time, hearing the little rocks hitting the car all the time.  Leak-tight covers should be mandatory!

graveltruck.jpg

Mar 3, 2011 at 4:45 PM Post #644 of 5,627
I complain about these words: Taxes, Paychecks, Economy, Stupidity, Bravery, Intelligence.

Mar 3, 2011 at 4:46 PM Post #645 of 5,627

Quote:
I hate gravel trucks because little particles continuously fly off and hit the cars behind the truck.  I always find little marks on my windshield and paint, and this morning, there were FIVE! gravel trucks in one lane, so one couldn't pass them all for a LOOONG time, hearing the little rocks hitting the car all the time.  Leak-tight covers should be mandatory!

graveltruck.jpg

the trucks that disperse the road salt are a pain in the @$$ too, kinda hurts when you're waiting on the side of the road, and one passes by and you get struck with a ton of tiny little pieces of salt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back