QQ/Complain thread. Complain about anything!!!
Mar 4, 2011 at 5:08 AM Post #646 of 5,627
I'm complaining about the SSMH I'm building.  There's a bloody buzz in one side and a channel imbalance, and nothing I do makes a damned bit of difference.  I've swapped tubes, replace the mosfets, upgraded the ground plate, double checked the jacks and every connection 3 times.  For the life of me, I can't figure the bloody thing out!

Mar 7, 2011 at 7:16 AM Post #648 of 5,627
School closed. Again. There goes my unattended 16 erlenmeyers shaking on a plate.
On the plus side, snow just stopped. But the entire complex is shut down, so I might try talking my way in (if security is still working) and shut the freaking plate off.

Mar 7, 2011 at 1:47 PM Post #649 of 5,627
Just came back from the market. I was waiting behind these two older women in the express checkout, who proceeded to leave the lane and move their cart to a newly opened register a few aisles over. They return, and one of the women begins saying very condescending things towards me, something about being in line first and me not being a gentleman. I replied that she had completely left the line, but she just got louder and more snarky. If she had just asked me nicely, I would've no problem letting her go ahead. But she chose to be rude and make a scene. Also, I only had three items. 

Mar 7, 2011 at 4:56 PM Post #650 of 5,627
School closed. Again. There goes my unattended 16 erlenmeyers shaking on a plate.
On the plus side, snow just stopped. But the entire complex is shut down, so I might try talking my way in (if security is still working) and shut the freaking plate off.

Don't complain about that, my school district hasn't had a snow day since before I moved here in 08

And it's still -20 celcius in March. The f*ck?

Mar 7, 2011 at 9:51 PM Post #652 of 5,627
All these years of blowing off schoolwork have hit me all at once.

frown.gif

Mar 7, 2011 at 10:28 PM Post #653 of 5,627
People these days are rude! All we need is a bit of love and the world would be a much better place.

Quote:
Just came back from the market. I was waiting behind these two older women in the express checkout, who proceeded to leave the lane and move their cart to a newly opened register a few aisles over. They return, and one of the women begins saying very condescending things towards me, something about being in line first and me not being a gentleman. I replied that she had completely left the line, but she just got louder and more snarky. If she had just asked me nicely, I would've no problem letting her go ahead. But she chose to be rude and make a scene. Also, I only had three items. 

Mar 7, 2011 at 11:56 PM Post #654 of 5,627
my $12,000 toilet isn't here yet... I NEED my THRONE

Mar 8, 2011 at 12:34 AM Post #655 of 5,627
So I followed writer Lawrence Miles on twitter. (The man is hilarious) And he blocked me a few hours later. Not sure why. Perhaps I don't seem like a real person, strange handle, no picture or info. 

Mar 8, 2011 at 4:32 AM Post #656 of 5,627
I couldn't make the Toronto headfi meet, my wife decided to have a birthday and fly back from Ottawa.  So inconsiderate....

Mar 8, 2011 at 12:06 PM Post #657 of 5,627

Quote:

I wouldn't have replied at all, wait yes I, I would have said you left so that's that. Jumped in front and rung out my stuff. I do remember one particular occasion where I told the man behind me I'll be right back.

I took two steps to the drink cooler thing got my Dr.Pepper moved back and bumped into him in my space.

I looked at him shoved his stuff on the floor and proceeded to check out my stuff. The lady came up to me and said sir he was in front of you I said NO I was in front of him he can wait. 

Cock eyed totem pole!

Mar 8, 2011 at 5:27 PM Post #658 of 5,627
The girl im seeing blew me off on a date we had planned this afternoon.  Reason: she was too busy getting drunk last night with her ex boyfriend who is staying with her for a week and had a "really bad morning".  These are lines for termination. 

Mar 8, 2011 at 7:42 PM Post #659 of 5,627

Quote:
The girl im seeing blew me off on a date we had planned this afternoon.  Reason: she was too busy getting drunk last night with her ex boyfriend who is staying with her for a week and had a "really bad morning".  These are lines for termination. 

2+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back