QLS QA360: Another DSD-capable DAP
Dec 24, 2014 at 3:44 AM Post #167 of 751
QA360 is an impressive DAP indeed, Good job by QLS.

I have just written my views about QA360 in my review,

http://www.head-fi.org/products/qls-qa360-portable-hifi-lossless-music-player/reviews/12197

Any questions, do ask me, Ill try my best to answer you guys.

smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 24, 2014 at 6:40 AM Post #168 of 751
  QA360 is an impressive DAP indeed, Good job by QLS.

I have just written my views about QA360 in my review,

http://www.head-fi.org/products/qls-qa360-portable-hifi-lossless-music-player/reviews/12197

Any questions, do ask me, Ill try my best to answer you guys.

smily_headphones1.gif

Nice review :) I would like to add something about QA360, its soundstage is not very wide, but its depth is above average performance. In spite of a bit narrow stage, imaging and separation is really good, better than HM802 with standard card. 

That player has a 700 USD+ performance. 

Dec 24, 2014 at 7:40 AM Post #169 of 751

Nice review :) I would like to add something about QA360, its soundstage is not very wide, but its depth is above average performance. In spite of a bit narrow stage, imaging and separation is really good, better than HM802 with standard card. 

That player has a 700 USD+ performance. 

Thank you mate!

You are right about the width, its not very wide, but I am pretty sure, soundstage depth is very good. I even had another detailed listen upon your comment. I feel the soundstage in overall is spacious, and not at all narrow.

I assume, maybe due to hardware/firmware updates or other variations, we are hearing slightly different sonic outputs?

Dec 24, 2014 at 9:32 AM Post #170 of 751
  Thank you mate!

You are right about the width, its not very wide, but I am pretty sure, soundstage depth is very good. I even had another detailed listen upon your comment. I feel the soundstage in overall is spacious, and not at all narrow.

I assume, maybe due to hardware/firmware updates or other variations, we are hearing slightly different sonic outputs?

Yes, the stage gives a spacious feeling thanks to the neutral air between instruments. Some daps produce warm air between them. 360 does a good job regarding this. However, there isn't a wide stage here.  

Jan 18, 2015 at 12:39 PM Post #179 of 751
Ordered mine on Jan15!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back