PX100-II Review | Discussion Thread
Jan 12, 2013 at 2:19 AM Post #106 of 734
what genre do u listen.. when u use ur px100 ii?
well i hv tried all genres on them i like to listen to classics and jazz(it takes u to another world). well rock and metal sound good too but i prefer hd700 for them.. i am selling my hd598..(its junk for me now.)

Jan 13, 2013 at 7:11 AM Post #109 of 734
Who me? If so, every genre. Senns' usually do well with most if not all genres.

I agree.

Jazz
Blues
Rock
Classical
Anything, really!

Jan 15, 2013 at 4:45 AM Post #113 of 734
Hi!
I have px100 II. At first I considered them as a bit too bassy, but, later I start to like that sound more and more. Now, px100 II is perfect for me (for listen music), but I am curious: are they, generally, belong to 'neutral' or 'heavy bassy' headphones?

Jan 15, 2013 at 7:37 AM Post #114 of 734
Hi!
I have px100 II. At first I considered them as a bit too bassy, but, later I start to like that sound more and more. Now, px100 II is perfect for me (for listen music), but I am curious: are they, generally, belong to 'neutral' or 'heavy bassy' headphones?
see its not at all considered as "bassy" .. these r warm. u hv to tweak the eq to get the neutral sound so these r neither neutral. but these r closed to neutral. they sound as good as hd600 IMHO

Jan 17, 2013 at 5:41 PM Post #116 of 734
Quote:
see its not at all considered as "bassy" .. these r warm. u hv to tweak the eq to get the neutral sound so these r neither neutral. but these r closed to neutral. they sound as good as hd600 IMHO

thanks... Ok, just above neutral... confused me very mixed reviews of consumers, on many forums... I guess it's beacuse there is two groups- owners of original and owners of fake px100 II, maybe
wink_face.gif

Jan 17, 2013 at 5:58 PM Post #117 of 734
Quote:

I don't know man, I find them to have quite a bit of bass emphasis (not that I mind). Maybe I just haven't head a truly bass heavy headphone though.

Jan 18, 2013 at 12:20 AM Post #118 of 734
Quote:

I don't know man, I find them to have quite a bit of bass emphasis (not that I mind). Maybe I just haven't head a truly bass heavy headphone though.

The old PX100 were certainly bassy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back