Purchased HEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphones now ears are popping
Jun 5, 2010 at 11:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

bigbass43993

New Head-Fier
Hey first time poster  long time reader...

I have recently purchased the Head-direct re0 in ear headphones..I am very pleased witht the purchaes but now when I wake up in the morning my ears pop for about an hour...so is this something to be concerned about...or is this temporary ...??
What should I do ? Because my return/window is only a week so I have about 2 days to make this decision.......

Jun 5, 2010 at 12:34 PM Post #2 of 17
What do you mean by "my ears pop"? I'm not sure I understand. Also, do you sleep with them on?

Anyway, that doesn't seem normal but I'm sure someone else can give a better explanation on the matter.

Jun 5, 2010 at 4:22 PM Post #3 of 17
@ OP: lol Maybe you are listening too long and too loud at night and then get high blood pressure in the morning. Just joking, although this can be one possible explanation.
biggrin.gif

Jun 5, 2010 at 5:27 PM Post #4 of 17
Possible that you just have some head congestion.

Jun 7, 2010 at 3:27 PM Post #7 of 17
Have you ever used IEMs before?

As posters have asked, can you explain what you mean by your ears popping for an hour?   Is there pain involved? 

Hate to recommend you sending them back without helping you figure out what the problem might be...

Jun 8, 2010 at 2:52 PM Post #8 of 17
yes these are my first pair...but after 2-3 days of rest and using the smaller buds...its not as  bad as it first was.

And yes there was slight pain but only a little but thats because I inserted them into deep. Also when I woke up that morning after when I first got them..it felt like I was on a airplane...

But now..its very minimal after using the smaller earbuds...they gave me.

Jun 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM Post #10 of 17
I would suggest foam tips instead of silicone ones. Silicone tips tend to make my ears pop too at times. On the other hand, I never experience popping with foam tips. Comply tips would do the trick..

Jun 26, 2010 at 10:25 PM Post #13 of 17
Wait - are you sleeping with them in?  Could it be you're listening to music too loud or in much greater quantity than you're use to?  

It's not that you ORDERED the RE0s that's giving you pain, it's that you're DOING SOMETHING WITH THEM, that's causing it. 

www.comply.com 

Jun 26, 2010 at 11:44 PM Post #14 of 17
confused.  popping like when you're on a plane and the pressure changes?  that probably means you're sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back