PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like comments please)
Apr 21, 2014 at 1:02 PM Post #841 of 1,094
  Haha that's hilarious.  I had a guy at best buy try and sell me a 4K tv, but I asked him if he thought content providers will ever have the bandwidth to be able to broadcast 4k, and he said quietly "no, but that's not really a selling point"  It's really cool if you have a 4k camcorder though.  I'm sure it's putting a HTPC through the wringer though.

I heard that the Galaxy Note 3 is capable of recording 4K video (but I don't think it's capable of playing it). So far, that's the only thing I know that could record 4K video. But in my case, playing 4K video on the HTPC wouldn't put it "through the ringer," considering it's got some pretty nasty specs (which I cannot disclose at the moment). Since I use it for gaming (as well as playing movies on 1080p Bluray), I guess I would call it an HGTPC, if you catch my drift. 
wink.gif

May 9, 2014 at 11:24 PM Post #846 of 1,094
Tomb Raider looked good and BF4 but Titan Fall looks like a 360 game. I'm def disappointed so far with the graphics. Gaming with my friends was the most important thing for me and exclusive titles. So I will just have to over look the resolution for now. If I was gaming alone then a PS4 would have been my choice.

May 10, 2014 at 2:04 AM Post #847 of 1,094
I predict PS4 will have a lot more exclusives in the long run. It has many 1st party studios to back them up. It's been like that in the Last Gen too.

May 10, 2014 at 7:52 AM Post #848 of 1,094
  Tomb Raider looked good and BF4 but Titan Fall looks like a 360 game. I'm def disappointed so far with the graphics. Gaming with my friends was the most important thing for me and exclusive titles. So I will just have to over look the resolution for now. If I was gaming alone then a PS4 would have been my choice.

I think titanfall looked like that because it's coming out on the xbox360..dead rising 3 looked good with all them zombies on screen at once..i have a ps4 but will probably get a xbox one aswell in the future!

May 12, 2014 at 12:54 AM Post #849 of 1,094
I don't see any reason to buy an XBone. Lol. After PS4 slim is released of before it's going to be released in the market I'll probably buy one.

May 12, 2014 at 6:02 PM Post #850 of 1,094
I'll only buy an Xbox One once it has appealing titles and the system itself is cheaper.

May 12, 2014 at 9:17 PM Post #852 of 1,094

I agree, but dead rising 3 looks good..i wish it was on the ps4!

Xbox can keep Dead Rising 3...

Nuff said...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back