PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like comments please)
Mar 20, 2014 at 7:48 AM Post #811 of 1,094
  The PS4 includes voice control, but apparently only as an optional thing on their PS Eye.
The XBOne has voice control from the get-go, thanks to its Kinect 2.0. As for the 'TV junk' that you mentioned, the XBOne can connect to your set-top box so that it pretty much gives you your TV from there.

Not saying this in favor of the XBOne -- I hate that thing a lot, though the 360 was pretty good. 

Yeah, I forgot to mention that it needed the PS Eye. No offense to the other person, but I think voice control is useless. I also did not mean the tv stuff in a negative way initially, but I did not know what to call it. Personally I think that is kind of useless as well. It takes me like 2 presses of a button to get back to tv. Granted I do not know the ins and outs of what the tv stuff actually does.

Mar 20, 2014 at 9:16 AM Post #812 of 1,094
  Yeah, I forgot to mention that it needed the PS Eye. No offense to the other person, but I think voice control is useless. I also did not mean the tv stuff in a negative way initially, but I did not know what to call it. Personally I think that is kind of useless as well. It takes me like 2 presses of a button to get back to tv. Granted I do not know the ins and outs of what the tv stuff actually does.

Tbh I don't know either, but all it does is make you really lazy since you could switch from games to the TV faster than you could say "let me see he damned news." That's pretty much all there is to it. It's useless for those who use cable TV, though.

Mar 21, 2014 at 11:25 AM Post #813 of 1,094
No Titanfall on PS4 :mad:

Luckily I'm a member of the PC Gaming Master Race :D

Mar 21, 2014 at 3:03 PM Post #814 of 1,094
I made the mistake of getting both at launch. I luckily returned the X1, but still have a ps4 and haven't even touched it b/c of school. And once I get out of school, I will be needing a job, and want to finish my 360 games first. I really could've used that extra $400 lol

Mar 21, 2014 at 5:45 PM Post #818 of 1,094
Content enough headphone wise, at least lol

This isn't anything new, however, in regards to the Xbox and me. I contemplated for years buying a 360 again (after the first ROD) just for Halo and Gears of War.

Never did it... :p

DICE needs to stop playing and give us BF: 2143. I think EA screwed us, there, and gave us BF4 so it wouldn't interfere with Titanfall.

Mar 21, 2014 at 6:14 PM Post #819 of 1,094

This isn't anything new, however, when regards to the Xbox and me. I contemplated for years buying a 360 again (after the first ROD) just for Halo and Gears of War.

Never did it...
tongue.gif

DICE needs to stop playing and give us BF: 2143. I think EA screwed us, there, and gave us BF4 so it wouldn't interfere with Titanfall.

Oh man, I would pay pools of money for a great battlefield 2142 sequel. Especially now that the Battlefield franchise is getting more recognition than it did when 2142 came out. It was weird, Battlefield 2 was crazy popular, then only a year later 2142 came out and was awesome but still had issues selling.

Mar 21, 2014 at 6:46 PM Post #820 of 1,094

This isn't anything new, however, in regards to the Xbox and me. I contemplated for years buying a 360 again (after the first ROD) just for Halo and Gears of War.

Never did it...
tongue.gif

2x 360s did that on me in the span of one year....
Regardless, Titanfall also available on PC [and 360].
Then again, for me the MS exclusives don't hold much importance in contrast with Sony's [save for Alan Wake, which I enjoyed immensely, and some Halo and obviously the classics like Gears and Forza are rgeat, but I've already enjoyed those on the 360]
My fat PS3 recently died on me but decided to get a Super Slim still and PS4 later...
Greatness Awaits me :D

Mar 21, 2014 at 7:03 PM Post #821 of 1,094
2x 360s did that on me in the span of one year....
Regardless, Titanfall also available on PC [and 360].
Then again, for me the MS exclusives don't hold much importance in contrast with Sony's [save for Alan Wake, which I enjoyed immensely, and some Halo and obviously the classics like Gears and Forza are rgeat, but I've already enjoyed those on the 360]
My fat PS3 recently died on me but decided to get a Super Slim still and PS4 later...
Greatness Awaits me :D

My ROD 360 was covered under warranty, but I ended up selling the replacement when I got a PS3 :p

Never got around to buying another one, after... no matter how much I wanted one for Halo and Gears.

Mar 22, 2014 at 2:07 AM Post #823 of 1,094
Alan Wake is on PC, lol. The only Xbox exclusives I care for are Gears of War and...some XBL exclusives like Shadow Complex. Not a huge Halo fan, though they're playable.

Mar 23, 2014 at 3:29 PM Post #824 of 1,094
Even better, the X360 "exclusives" that would interest me the most are... ports of Japanese arcade games, like Shmups and Tetris Grand Master (hence the quoting). Of course, they're almost all Japan-only and region locked, so I would have to import an NTSC-J console or mod one from the beginning. :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back