PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like comments please)
Nov 28, 2013 at 9:47 PM Post #497 of 1,094
Get my Ps3 fixed, buy the 10 or so games I still want to play. Upgrade my video card and then see how much the Ps4 is going for.............Xbox usually has very little exclusives that i'm interested in.

The console gets cheaper, the games get cheaper and if there are any glitches hopefully the console won't blow up when you finally do get it.

Dec 1, 2013 at 10:58 AM Post #498 of 1,094
I'm just going to work out getting a good PC. Steam treats me better than Micro$oft ever did on either my old xbox or the 360. The only exclusive that really would have driven me to get a X1 was Halo, but the last one was a real let down for me.

Dec 1, 2013 at 2:41 PM Post #499 of 1,094
Halo is the only exclusive that I'd want, but even so, they really milked the series. GOW is milked as well and I hope GOW Redux for PS4 is real. Leaked screens on NeoGaf show PS buttons, though the links were taken down.

Quote:
  I'm just going to work out getting a good PC. Steam treats me better than Micro$oft ever did on either my old xbox or the 360. The only exclusive that really would have driven me to get a X1 was Halo, but the last one was a real let down for me.

Dec 1, 2013 at 7:34 PM Post #500 of 1,094
Almost bit on the Xbox One and the Forza bundle.

Saw the microtransactions and went home with my wallet still shut. I could rant but spare everyone the trouble. This was the first time I would have bought a console since playing Nin64 as a kid and PC after that.

Dec 1, 2013 at 9:14 PM Post #501 of 1,094
  You collect audio equipment AND video games?

Actually, I plan on doing that as well. Just need to wait until I get out of college first...

Wait till you run into the folk who have those addictions AND expensive camera gear - those are three expensive hobbies right there. Throw in Italian motorcycles and you might as well accept that you need a job that pays six figures for the rest of your life  :D

Dec 11, 2013 at 11:10 AM Post #504 of 1,094

I'm starting to hate Steam. It doesn't mesh well with my uncontrollable desire to buy everything on sale.

Oh gawd I know that feeling q.q 
and know I need to look into sleeping dogs >.> there goes the rent money 

actually it kinda reminds me of Shenmue... an one else play that on orignal Dream Cast? 

Dec 11, 2013 at 11:31 AM Post #506 of 1,094
  Shenmue is a pretty cool game! I never got to see much of it, though.

INdeed, I only wish I'd play'd more of it. It had a really epic fighting system...

Dec 11, 2013 at 11:39 AM Post #508 of 1,094

I have Shenmue 1 and 2 on the dreamcast and bought Shenmue 2 for the xbox..still one of the best story based games out there..i hope they do Shenmue 3 some day and finish the story off!

agree'd... actually I wonder if steam has plans to re release it! They gave Jet Set Radio a PC remake... Shenmue is more than worthy of a remake! 

Dec 11, 2013 at 1:17 PM Post #509 of 1,094
  agree'd... actually I wonder if steam has plans to re release it! They gave Jet Set Radio a PC remake... Shenmue is more than worthy of a remake! 

Sega seems to be slowly porting all their games over to steam. There is a good chance there won't be a remake, but there should be at least a port.

Dec 11, 2013 at 1:29 PM Post #510 of 1,094

Sega seems to be slowly porting all their games over to steam. There is a good chance there won't be a remake, but there should be at least a port.

Well the Jet Set Radio Port got 1080P, so the up scaling imo is a remake of sorts. It wasn't natively in that high res format. Not to mention again a good chance they may reintegrate and bundle 1 and 2 into a single Game, throw in some un released content and make a killing... I'd easily pay $60 for both games and some Lossless OSTs not to mention the acheivements added, 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back