PS1000 WITH WOO WA22
Mar 30, 2011 at 4:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

SHAHZADA123

500+ Head-Fier
Please post impressions of this combo if tried.

Comparative impressions (PS1000 with another amp compared to this combo) would be even better
There is only ONE supplier where I live and he deals only in SCHIIT ( could'nt pass up that one 
wink.gif
 )
so I rely heavily on Head-Fiers' recommendations to  get the best headgear stuff.

Thanks in advance

Mar 30, 2011 at 7:47 AM Post #2 of 3
Bit out of topic, but have read more than ones about great synergy between Cary SLI 80 and GS1000. Member majkel wrote about their synergy several times and he tried PS1000 as well, I believe, so, maybe you can p.m. him and ask, works better sometimes. Assuming that GS1000 and PS1000 are not that far away from each other, may give you the same great results using Cary instead, besides Cary is A class integrated amp as well. Another options from Cary is Xciter integrated that one of my very good Ausie friend using with great results, but with GS1000 again. Personally, I think that re-sale value of Cary, if you don't like it, will be less painful or even not at all, than just headphone amp only. Thing is, PS1000 are one of those that not used or tried by many, include me, I tried to find a model in my local shops, but they do not stock them, because of the heavy price tag of EUR 1900 a pair here in Holland.

Mar 30, 2011 at 7:51 AM Post #3 of 3
[size=10pt]Sorry for a double post, but this site is sucking big times lately and I tried to changes the color of member nickname, but it didnt worked out, so, here we go...[/size]

[size=10pt]Bit out of topic, but have read more than ones about great synergy between Cary SLI 80 and GS1000. Member [/size][size=10pt]majkel[/size][size=10pt] wrote about their synergy several times and he tried PS1000 as well, I believe, so, maybe you can p.m. him and ask, works better sometimes.  Assuming that GS1000 and PS1000 are not that far away from each other, may give you the same great results using Cary instead, besides Cary is A class integrated amp as well. Another options from Cary is Xciter integrated that one of my very good Ausie friend using with great results, but with GS1000 again.[/size]
[size=10pt]Personally, I think that re-sale value of Cary, if you don't like it, will be less painful or even not at all, than just headphone amp only. Thing is, PS1000 are one of those that not used or tried by many, include me, I tried to find a model in my local shops, but they do not stock them, because of the heavy price tag of EUR 1900 a pair here in Holland.[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back