ProStereo H2 Bluetooth
Jun 27, 2018 at 3:56 AM Post #16 of 23
Hello, I got these and had them for a couple weeks. My only complaint was the wire was too short. I couldn't use it with it with the wire behind my head. It would constantly break any seal I had.
Just sitting around though they were great. I used IM50 for comparison for a few years. I only used LDAC from my pixel 2. Was impressed with the overall sound. Battery life was about 8 hours. Pretty low coverage as far as distance from phone but to be expected with LDAC.

In the end the wire being too short didn't work for me while I was at work and I've stopped using IEM or earbuds entirely.

Jul 19, 2018 at 9:51 AM Post #17 of 23
Hi @Rattle , I'm considering buying these along with the Shanling M0 hi-res audio player as it has LDAC as well.

Would you recomend them? I own Sony XBA-N3 wired headphones and loving their sound signature. I am wondering if these are close to thoese.

I saw some reviews that were mentioning about the cable length and cable being rub against clothing and produce sound while turning the neck around. Was this a deal breaker case for you too?

Thanks in advance man.

Aug 2, 2018 at 5:11 PM Post #18 of 23
So I've been listening to them for some time now as well. I can't say I'm very impressed with them. FYI, my comparison material is Aurisonic Rockets wired IEM, and AudioTechnica's ATH-DSR7BT bluetooth (also aptX-HD) full size over ear headphones, souce is LG V30+.
First about the cable: it's rather (but not too) short but also quite stiff, so it does get stuck quite easily in your collar if you wear any. Overall buildquality seems fine, and pairing works fast and batterylife is quite decent. Buttons also work nicely.
My main issue is comfort: I can't seem to get a nice fit that will last for more than one hour without pain. I did try several tips that came in the box.
Then on the sound. I'm sending from a LG V30 on aptxHD or LDAC, and they sound allright. However, compared to as well the Rockets as the AudioTechnica's (which are in another league, I know), I do miss some clarity. Treble tends to get a bit harsh if you ask me. Low end is decent, and midrange can be better but maybe the other two headphones spoil me.
So all in all, the fit and the fact that I'm not blown away by its sound, makes me not using them that much...

Aug 3, 2018 at 6:45 AM Post #19 of 23
I bought this last week but sent them back straight away. The build quality is too bad. Plastic feels so cheap. Sound is worst then my Airpods. Also the earbuds fit very strangely. I can't hear highs clearly, there is no bass at all. I listened them with the Shanling M0 (which also has LDAC)

Oct 3, 2018 at 7:07 PM Post #20 of 23
These are a big disappointment.

Sound quality is fine - people who still believe wireless is systematically inferior to wired just need to audition better wireless gear. These are on par with nice budget iems ($100 to $200) paired with a Radsone ES100. Which is a great achievement!

But the build quality lets it down so bad. I could live with the cheap plastic if that was the only issue. But these are, as @ejswa51 pointed out, very uncomfortable in the ear - and this is coming from someone with larger ear canals. With Comply tips they are just about bearable but I don’t like foam tips when I work out, they get too dirty. Silicone tips don’t provide enough of a buffer, so the hard plastic rubs and hurts. Even with hybrid Symbio tips.

The real bummer is the cable. The length is alright for me, but it’s so stiff! I thought the cloth wrapping would prevent it from snagging on a sweaty neck. It does, but that’s the only good thing about it. The stiffness makes the iems almost unusable. Even with the cable cinch. Truly catastrophic.

The EQ modes are a joke, turning these into progressively worse iems all the way down to a $10 pair from the 90s. They muddy things up no end, it’s baffling. One mode, that pushes the higher frequencies, can bring clarity to clouded masterings, or on occasion bring a fun touch to female voices. In the end I never use them, and if you’re reading this here chances are neither will you.

Lastly, while LDAC and aptX HD support are a plus, you need higher-fidelity HP than these for it to really make sense. AptX is mostly enough even for Tidal Hi-fi. Beyond that, well... I once did detect a slight difference in the treble on percussion-heavy music between aptX HD and LDAC, but nothing meaningful.

If anyone is considering these: get the Nuforce Be6i. AptX and AAC support, imperceptibly less fidelity but still very capable, with a smart tuning better adapted to workout or outdoors listening, much better build, and magnetic ear pieces that make it easier to carry when out of ears. Often available for a song on M***drop. Alternately, if you’re looking for the highest sound quality in wireless iems around this price, try out Meters’ M-Ears.

Mar 29, 2019 at 10:29 AM Post #21 of 23
Do the tips of a Bose IE or IE2 fit to them. I dislike tips within my ear channels and prefer those sitting over the ear channels.

Does anybody know where the BT electronics is located, in the volume control unit or in the buds? Are the buds made if plastics, too?
I'm thinking of a refactoring of them, using their electronics.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2019 at 10:50 AM Post #22 of 23
Do the tips of a Bose IE or IE2 fit to them. I dislike tips within my ear channels and prefer those sitting over the ear channels.

Does anybody know where the BT electronics is located, in the volume control unit or in the buds? Are the buds made if plastics, too?
I'm thinking of a refactoring of them, using their electronics.

hello, did you ever got answer for it? I am looking for good Bluetooth receiver for my IE80

Jun 7, 2019 at 12:55 PM Post #23 of 23
I've owned my for a few months and I'm very pleased overall. I strictly use Complys with mine, and you can make them last much longer buy washing them with mild soap and air dry completely. Also, the first wash will take care of most itch issues.

If your ears are used to v-shape or bright sound signature, these aren't for you. I guess I'm lucky with my large canals as I have no comfort issues and for the sound quality alone, I put it solidly in the the mid-fi camp - easily; the carnivorous sound stage - hi-fi. When not moving much, I have the cable in front and when walking the dog, I wear the cable behind the neck with the cinch sleeve. Mine didn't come with one in the packaging, but RBH sent me one at no charge (great customer service).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back