Prog rock
Mar 26, 2024 at 11:08 PM Post #4,291 of 4,434
Just to clarify on the title above- Part 1 is available on Qobuz, I haven’t seen a link to Part 2. Good stuff!

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:21 PM Post #4,292 of 4,434
Just to clarify on the title above- Part 1 is available on Qobuz, I haven’t seen a link to Part 2. Good stuff!
listening to it now - sounds good so far

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:26 PM Post #4,293 of 4,434
Now Playing:
Zombi- Direct Inject

a0118041493_10.jpg

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:17 AM Post #4,294 of 4,434
Now Playing:
Zombi- Direct Inject

a0118041493_10.jpg
I like this too, it's been a productive night for me, lots of new music to listen to.
I went back as far as page 200 but it was mostly stuff I already had so I think I'm up to date. Just goes to show how amazing this thread has been for the last six months, an incredible amount of high quality prog related music - the thread's a goldmine!

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:23 AM Post #4,295 of 4,434
I like this too, it's been a productive night for me, lots of new music to listen to.
I went back as far as page 200 but it was mostly stuff I already had so I think I'm up to date. Just goes to show how amazing this thread has been for the last six months, an incredible amount of high quality prog related music - the thread's a goldmine!
I remember when signing up with this forum that it seemed this thread was all but dead- now it’s going strong with so many pointing the way to great music! It’s definitely something I look forward to keeping up with!

Mar 27, 2024 at 1:36 AM Post #4,297 of 4,434
I remember when signing up with this forum that it seemed this thread was all but dead- now it’s going strong with so many pointing the way to great music! It’s definitely something I look forward to keeping up with!

I couldn't agree more. A big and well deserved thank you to everyone who contributes to this thread. It has introduced me to some amazing new artists/music and I enjoy coming here every day knowing that I almost always have some new possibilities waiting for my next sesh. This thread has quickly become one of my absolute favorites on HF. 👍🤘😎

Mar 27, 2024 at 3:34 PM Post #4,298 of 4,434
I'm really impressed with roon radio, it kicks in when the current playlist/album ends and is supposed to continue seamlessly in the same vein as the previous music. All I can say is that they have got their algorithm spot on because I keep wondering just how long the current album is and when I look it's roon radio, taken over without me even noticing. I've only had roon for a few days but I'm already wondering how I ever managed to listen to music without it. Yes it's expensive but from where I sit it's worth every penny. Sure there is the occasional little hiccup like the Drifting Sun album that's on Qobuz but roon can't see it but for by far the most part it's faultless and I haven't even had chance to check out it's recommendation algorithm, which is supposed to be better than even Spotify.

Currently listening to and enjoying a recommendation by @Designsfx from back on page 244.....

Thanks for sharing the Roon love. I absolutely love it too. It has so many great features, which I hope you will gradually discover. The Roon radio feature is based on its recommendation algorithm, so you are very much using it already. :)
I couldn't agree more. A big and well deserved thank you to everyone who contributes to this thread. It has introduced me to some amazing new artists/music and I enjoy coming here every day knowing that I almost always have some new possibilities waiting for my next sesh. This thread has quickly become one of my absolute favorites on HF. 👍🤘😎
Fully agreed. Thanks to you all! I totally cannot keep up with the pace, but I see this as a little treasure trove that I will explore when the time permits.

Mar 27, 2024 at 4:53 PM Post #4,299 of 4,434
I had been interested in Roon, hearing how many people love it, but apparently you can't use it with Spotify. You need Tidal or Quobuz, which I don't subscribe to.

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:48 PM Post #4,301 of 4,434
So I can't seem to find the post to figure out who rec'd Full Earth's album Cloud Sculptors, but I absolutely love it so far. I went ahead and bought it off their Bandcamp page and I'm only two tracks in. I know I'm just overlooking the post somehow, but thanks to whoever posted about it. For those who didn't catch that post, you should definitely give this album a whirl. 👍😎

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:58 PM Post #4,302 of 4,434
Now playing

Great rec! Agent Fresco are pretty killer. I heard their album A Long Time Listening years ago and really dug it. I really wish they'd come back and release more material.

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:05 PM Post #4,304 of 4,434
So I can't seem to find the post to figure out who rec'd Full Earth's album Cloud Sculptors, but I absolutely love it so far. I went ahead and bought it off their Bandcamp page and I'm only two tracks in. I know I'm just overlooking the post somehow, but thanks to whoever posted about it. For those who didn't catch that post, you should definitely give this album a whirl. 👍😎

I think it was @Designsfx in post #4235 from just 4 days ago, at least, that's what the search function tells me

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:14 PM Post #4,305 of 4,434
Now playing

This is quite amazing, what a voice! Quite a unique sound but that seems to be quite common for Icelandic bands, must be something in the water - I just wish they would spread it around a bit :darthsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back