Mar 20, 2024 at 10:12 PM Post #4,201 of 4,570
Getting away from the metal side of Prog:

IMG_0361.png

Beautiful vocals

Mar 21, 2024 at 1:39 AM Post #4,202 of 4,570
Getting away from the metal side of Prog:

IMG_0361.png

Beautiful vocals
I like this, I look forward to reading this thread every night to see what new material to listen to - I am rarely disappointed :darthsmile:

Mar 21, 2024 at 6:38 AM Post #4,203 of 4,570
It's been a while since I've jammed to this album, and honestly, you've got to be in the mood for it because it's pretty intense. For those who don't know them, Indukti is a prog rock band from Poland. They lean more into the metal side compared to bands like Riverside, with lots of heavy riffs and distorted guitars. Add in some violin and acoustic bits, and you've got quite an interesting mix. But yeah, it's definitely one of those "mood" albums, haha.

Indukti- Idmen

InduktiCOVER.jpg
Their 1st Album S.U.S.A.R. featured Mariusz on vocals. I used to be Twitter friends with the guy who produced it some years back , His name was Proghead, I think. The guy got pissed because I linked a YT vid of it (He'll be pissed again :arrow_down:) . I was like, man I'm a huge fan, chill out and we got chatting. The guy was quite compulsive about production, but really knowledgable and enthusiastic. I enjoyed our talks a lot :-

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2024 at 6:56 AM Post #4,204 of 4,570
🇧🇾 SERDCE are very similar to Indukti, it's also NYP. The intro track 'Into Shambhala' is utterly gorgeous and emotional, then it goes nuts :heart_eyes: :-

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2024 at 5:40 PM Post #4,205 of 4,570
Mar 21, 2024 at 9:03 PM Post #4,208 of 4,570
Lucid Planet's second album is one of my favorite Prog-Metal releases from the last five years. If you haven't checked out this Australian trio yet, you're in for a treat!

This is great! Now I need to check out their original release.

Tidal autoplayed into this after Lucid Planet finished... liking this a lot as well!

1711069482392.png

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2024 at 3:21 AM Post #4,211 of 4,570
Now playing

This sounds really good through the HD800S, I'm sat here with my eyes closed letting the music just drift over me, it's a keeper. I couldn't find the band to start with on Tidal as they didn't show up in the search results, so I put in the album title instead and there is was, this and their first album, so I have some very pleasurable listening to do. :darthsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back