Problems on HD-25 AMPERIOR
May 12, 2013 at 5:23 PM Post #2 of 15
Sorry about that man 
triportsad.gif

May 12, 2013 at 5:39 PM Post #4 of 15
What exactly are your issues?  Does the left ear cup not stay clicked in position if you adjust it?  The headband padding is meant to be replaceable, and held by a glue.  It comes off if you pull on it but it should stay if you press it down.  If it's the pad itself that is ripped, just return them.  They should not come that way and I'm sure you could exchange them.  I can't tell what the problem is with the picture where you show the split headband.  Do the two parts of the split headband not line up correctly?

May 12, 2013 at 6:00 PM Post #5 of 15
Between two splits they have a little gap, not line up perfectly(Only when I try to close two split).
The pads on the top is shows glue only when I try to move the pads a little bit,
And the cup, main side is more strict, but on another side which is (L) is very loose and It's actually good on my head, but sometimes it moves a little bit.​
I just wonder is that is a fake one, because it only 220 dollers.​

May 12, 2013 at 6:09 PM Post #6 of 15
Nothing sounds out of the ordinary.  The L side has a little more play since that is the swivel side.  The headband always has a tiny gap ( a few mm) when closed.  The top pads like everything else is meant to be easily replaceable.  If you pull on them they come off pretty easy, but they shouldn't fall off or move around if you press them down.

Edit:  I don't own the Amperiors, just the regular HD 25-1 II.  Same basic construction besides the cups and nominal impedence by the looks of things though.

May 12, 2013 at 6:20 PM Post #11 of 15
I got mine straight from sennheiser and had the same things happen... They work just peachy. Put some electrical tape on the tracks of the drivers (ie take the driver capsules off, put tape on the ridged side, then put the capsules on. It'll be more stiff, but they definitely stay in place.) As for the split, it doesn't bother me so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back