Pro 900 to a lcd2 rev2
Jul 16, 2012 at 11:31 PM Post #16 of 22
After hours of reeading and researching,  I have decided to purchased the LCD2. After listening through 30 hours... The Pro 900 has not even been touched. Thanks for the recommendation, I have finally found a headphone that will satisfy me for many years. I have always been a basshead, but I realise what I really want in the end.

Was considering the Denon D7000 but sold my Pro 900 and bought a Denon D5000.

Jul 16, 2012 at 11:42 PM Post #18 of 22
Alot of loss in the impact, but it is still strong!. It extends very low, tight, punchy, accurate and detailed :). But when your listening to the LCD2 you tend to enjoy the mids more and not even worry about the bass! Although the great bass is still there.

Jul 17, 2012 at 12:04 AM Post #19 of 22
Quote:
Alot of loss in the impact, but it is still strong!. It extends very low, tight, punchy, accurate and detailed :). But when your listening to the LCD2 you tend to enjoy the mids more and not even worry about the bass! Although the great bass is still there.

Same here.  I thought I wanted the LCD-2 bass but it's the mids that are the real treat.  The bass is more like hearing the actual instruments instead of listening through headphones or a sub-woofer.  I don't worry about bass at all since owning the LCD-2.

Jul 17, 2012 at 8:09 PM Post #20 of 22
Quote:
How much loss in bass impact are you experiencing when going to lcd-2?

By loss, are you referring to a substantial loss in distortion (of the bass). 
wink_face.gif
 The LCD-2s let you hear it "distortion-free"; unlike the Denons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back