Primus
Nov 18, 2005 at 7:53 PM Post #16 of 32
I thought they actually sucked until I saw them live. Wow. I've also seen the Holy Mackerel and that was simply phenomenal - one of the top 5 performances I've ever seen.

Now I know PRIMUS SUCKS!
icon10.gif

Nov 18, 2005 at 7:58 PM Post #17 of 32
Well if you were a true Primus fan I can see no other way to vote but sucks. Does that mean we have posers among us?

Nov 19, 2005 at 1:42 AM Post #21 of 32
Primus NYE 1998/99 was one of my best concert experiences ever. And I've seen my share of shows. I'm one of the few people who prefers Brain to Herb I think...

Oct 17, 2006 at 5:28 PM Post #24 of 32
OK, old thread I know..but decided not to make a new thread and have been monitoring these guys lately on the cans..and boy..

If you have not taken the time to hear them on your dedicated rig, etc..
sail the sea of cheese is astounding on headphones folks, and I don't know how that slipped my mind, because the album is wonderful sounding through the cans.

Oct 17, 2006 at 7:40 PM Post #25 of 32
Primus is awesome. Pork Soda is an incredibly well recorded CD in my opinion. Give it a listen.

Oct 17, 2006 at 8:47 PM Post #26 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cousin Patty
Primus is awesome. Pork Soda is an incredibly well recorded CD in my opinion. Give it a listen.

This scheduled for a listen tonight..thanks for the suggestion indeed

Oct 17, 2006 at 9:48 PM Post #27 of 32
Primus is, pretty much, the ****. I saw Les Claypool play with Buckethead and Bernie Worrel at Wakarusa this summer. Best concert of the year by far. And Tim Alexander fans should check out Attention Deficit. Chuch.

Oct 17, 2006 at 10:26 PM Post #28 of 32
Who is Primus? LOL

Oct 18, 2006 at 5:09 PM Post #29 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cousin Patty

I did (well have heard the album a couple thousand times probably)..and it rocked proper..
I then listened to Sailing the Seas...which I still prefer for sound quality and a better listen for my preferences..but Pork Soda is well recorded I agree, and will definately not be overlooked either in the long run play list
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 18, 2006 at 5:21 PM Post #30 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audiofiler
I then listened to Sailing the Seas...which I still prefer for sound quality and a better listen for my preferences..

Really? Although a great listen, I always found Seas of Cheese extremely thin and terribly trebly as compared to Pork Soda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back