PriceJapan not responding to e-mails regarding problems with headphone
Apr 12, 2014 at 7:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

glorkaglickflic

100+ Head-Fier
I have a very recent channel imbalance issue with the Stax SR 507 that I purchased from PriceJapan a few months ago.  i sent them an e-mail 2 days ago regarding this issue, and I have not heard from them.  What has been the general purchaser's experience here regarding problems with purchases?  I believe I have a one year warranty on these phones and need to get some answers.

Apr 13, 2014 at 11:56 PM Post #2 of 3
Good luck.
How bad is the imbalance?

Apr 14, 2014 at 1:32 AM Post #3 of 3
  I have a very recent channel imbalance issue with the Stax SR 507 that I purchased from PriceJapan a few months ago.  i sent them an e-mail 2 days ago regarding this issue, and I have not heard from them.  What has been the general purchaser's experience here regarding problems with purchases?  I believe I have a one year warranty on these phones and need to get some answers.

Sending one email often doesn't get a response even when it's to one's best friend.

IME, as someone with many relatives and business associates overseas:

Send another email, put "2nd email - REPLY REQUESTED" or something similar
as the Subject,
and explain the situation briefly. English may not be their first language, of course.

Also, send them a fax - nothing fancy, just with your email address again requesting a reply.
FAX.+81-3-3831-3092

Again, IME, this should get you a response from them.

If you've got to go further - I suggest you contact Stax in Japan
by telephone during their business hours and explain the 
situation.

Hope you find this helpful,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back