PRESS RELEASE: KEF Launches M Series Hi-Fidelity Headphones
May 12, 2013 at 11:29 AM Post #62 of 72
OK, red face here!!

Ken Kessler did not lambast these headphones, quite the opposite!

That will teach me to read an article quickly. Having just re-read his article he actually thinks they sound quite good. I got confused with him quoting the fashion headphones out there like dre's!

In my defence and begging of forgiveness I do suffer from Dyslexia which can be a problem at times as in this case!

So, just to repeat and for accuracy, these sound more like proper headphone company headphones than things like Dre's or their ilk!

Once again, I really apologize for the mishap and for inaccurately misquoting Ken!

May 13, 2013 at 10:45 AM Post #64 of 72
Quote:
OK, red face here!!

That will teach me to read an article quickly. Having just re-read his article he actually thinks they sound quite good. I got confused with him quoting the fashion headphones out there like dre's!

In my defence and begging of forgiveness I do suffer from Dyslexia which can be a problem at times as in this case!

So, just to repeat and for accuracy, these sound more like proper headphone company headphones than things like Dre's or their ilk!

Once again, I really apologize for the mishap and for inaccurately misquoting Ken!

sigh of relief.....
normal_smile .gif

May 13, 2013 at 12:31 PM Post #65 of 72
Quote:
OK, red face here!!

Thanks for clarifying! Now I really need to try that!
L3000.gif

May 13, 2013 at 3:14 PM Post #66 of 72
Now that the confusion is out of the way, if KEF is as serious about the headphone business as they are about speakers, we may have another M4U 2 on our hands.

I still won't believe they're completely serious until I see a white-bearded, white-cladded man talking about their new headphones with a pulsing floor light show in the background, as with their presentation video for the Muon. Make happen, KEF!

May 19, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #68 of 72
I have a set of dual dynamic headphones in my cupboard - the old Akg playbacks. That was a pointless gimmick. Both drivers are sharing the same jobs, enclosure front and back. That's not what I find impressive. This was the first time I have seen a dual dynamic iem, with the "tweeter" enclosure creating a kind of acoustic transformer for the "woofer". If you know of another, let me know the model.

Hey I'll have you know my AKG K270s Parabolic is one of the best dynamic headphones I own. Lol to my ears it was not just a gimmick.

Jun 10, 2013 at 4:24 AM Post #71 of 72
Lindy already released a dual dynamic in-ear , the Cromo IEM-75, i am testing a sample now and its very good in some respects, best soundstage and imaging i have heard from an in-ear including my IE8.

Jun 11, 2013 at 7:02 PM Post #72 of 72
Lindy already released a dual dynamic in-ear , the Cromo IEM-75, i am testing a sample now and its very good in some respects, best soundstage and imaging i have heard from an in-ear including my IE8.

Nice, they are only £69.99:) So how are they? I'm looking for something to replace my cx300-II.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back