Post your unpopular opinions!
Feb 27, 2013 at 4:10 PM Post #152 of 177
Quote:

QC15s are excellent for their intended usage (loud places ie on airplanes). Sennheiser Momentums do have poor isolation, not taking them on the plane anymore. I do think they sound significantly better in a quiet setting.
---
The only headphone I've had that I've never considered selling is the Sennheiser 598s. They are my golden standard for price/value.

Feb 27, 2013 at 4:21 PM Post #153 of 177
Quote:
QC15s are excellent for their intended usage (loud places ie on airplanes). Sennheiser Momentums do have poor isolation, not taking them on the plane anymore. I do think they sound significantly better in a quiet setting.
---
The only headphone I've had that I've never considered selling is the Sennheiser 598s. They are my golden standard for price/value.

Agree on the 598.

Feb 27, 2013 at 4:25 PM Post #154 of 177
Someone reading this may find offence :

Joe Cocker

So, "Everybody Hurts, Sometime" ...POP

Feb 27, 2013 at 5:55 PM Post #155 of 177
---

I haven't tested the Momentum travelling yet... I have to admit I liked a lot the QC15, people complain about the sound, but they're not harsh or disturbing although I couldn't use them for long sessions don't know why. I still prefer my sr60i.

Feb 27, 2013 at 6:12 PM Post #156 of 177
The Bomb the Music Industry! mock cover of Anywhere I Lay My Head by Tom Waits is much more enjoyable than the original Tom Waits version, despite being completely and utterly insane.

Feb 27, 2013 at 6:37 PM Post #157 of 177
Quote:
[size=13.33px] Not a fan into the heard! ^_____^ , eh ...[/size]

[size=13.33px]Lookit, refill your cereal bowl and give it a fair shot, this time without premeditated distain , and I'll bet you will not be puking but posting away with the heard in their own special thread here in no time ;') [/size]

[size=13.33px]Perhaps try a sing along which is popular and fun ;')[/size]

Well...............I must admit that I enjoy The Little Ponies more than I enjoy the Sci Fi Forum!

Feb 27, 2013 at 6:46 PM Post #158 of 177
Quote:

Well...............I must admit that I enjoy The Little Ponies more than I enjoy the Sci Fi Forum!

Likewise mitigation's are held here for enjoying The Little Ponies more so than an ice pick in the eye... perhaps ?  

Feb 27, 2013 at 6:50 PM Post #159 of 177
Quote:
Likewise mitigation's are held here for enjoying The Little Ponies more so than an ice pick in the eye... perhaps ?  

LOL!
I must admit I do prefer the Sci Fi Forum over an ice pick in the eye!

The Lil Ponies did make me laugh.
Quite often the Sci Fi Forum makes me want to blow chunks into the big white phone. 
frown.gif

Feb 27, 2013 at 8:29 PM Post #161 of 177
Quote:
I've had the Sennheiser Momentum and I say they are only marginally better than the QC15s and they don't isolate too well, either.

Quote:

On an airplane, the QC15s actually sound better. The right tool for the right job. In a quiet room, I'd take the Momentums any day of the week. 
size]

Feb 27, 2013 at 8:43 PM Post #162 of 177
Mad Dogs are way overrated and have no bass.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back