Post Your Photography Here #2
Mar 15, 2012 at 8:42 PM Post #9,691 of 15,743
Quote:
Wow, looks real nice. Next time I post in this thread, it'll be of a Sasquatch from Skamania County.

Quote:

Thanks! I'm trying to work on my landscape photography (an area I hadn't devoted much effort to until recently), so it's good to know some people liked it. In case anybody's curious, this is what the straight-out-of-the-camera original looked like:

568ddff0_DarkWoods_Raw.jpeg

I usually prefer not to show my originals, but in this case it's a big enough difference that I think it's interesting.

One of the downsides of using a compact camera with a built-in lens is that if you look closely, it's horribly blurry on the right side, especially the top right.

Mar 17, 2012 at 5:00 AM Post #9,693 of 15,743

Quote:
Thanks, just popped over there!   Those are some of the nicest I've seen.   There is something so very exquisite about fractal art.

He has an RSS Feed also.

Thanks! I appreciate that!!! I'm very curious about the RSS feed you mentioned!!
Could you please explain!! I had no idea folks could get my images through RSS!!
Each week I search to see where my images are ending up and it's a little disturbing
to learn that it may be through RSS also!

Mar 17, 2012 at 12:44 PM Post #9,696 of 15,743

Quote:
Thanks! I'm trying to work on my landscape photography (an area I hadn't devoted much effort to until recently), so it's good to know some people liked it. In case anybody's curious, this is what the straight-out-of-the-camera original looked like:

I usually prefer not to show my originals, but in this case it's a big enough difference that I think it's interesting.

One of the downsides of using a compact camera with a built-in lens is that if you look closely, it's horribly blurry on the right side, especially the top right.

Nice photography. Looks a little nicer than the previous one. I think theres a Squatch in those woods. 
wink.gif

Mar 17, 2012 at 9:29 PM Post #9,699 of 15,743

Quote:
Nice photography. Looks a little nicer than the previous one. I think theres a Squatch in those woods. 
wink.gif

I loved that show so funny .

Mar 19, 2012 at 11:13 PM Post #9,703 of 15,743
[quote name="matthewh133" url="/t/256063/post-your-photography-here-2-new-dial-up-800x600-friendly/9690#post_8235660"]
[/quote] So Nice!

Mar 21, 2012 at 1:51 PM Post #9,705 of 15,743
Pictures taken with my SH-10C phone today, macro mode day.

I will just dump the whole 16MP in here, <3 Head-Fi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back