Post your desktop!
Apr 7, 2003 at 6:39 AM Post #61 of 2,274
working here
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 7, 2003 at 6:48 AM Post #62 of 2,274
Looking at Trawlerman's desktop, it is pretty obvious that he will soon need that fire extinguisher tucked away under his desk!
I am too lazy to post mine, but it is of a landscape I photographed outside Vladivostok with these purple bushes (I am pretty sure they are called bagul'niki in Russian, but the translation that Oxford yielded listed them as "Laborador Tea" which they were not) and an old guard's checkpoint. Anyway, it is usually obscured by icons anyway.

Apr 7, 2003 at 7:12 AM Post #63 of 2,274
of course my host decides to fubar their servers right after i post my pic. :/

Apr 7, 2003 at 8:00 AM Post #64 of 2,274
Quote:

Nah. Looks very boring. And childish. I'm still waiting for the day Nintendo will be able to make a game that's not ment for children 3 and up.

Only reason why I bought a N64 was because Ocarina Of Time was going to be released on it. And then Majora's Mask came out but I never played it.. Maybe I should.

I don't understand how you could say that??? The new Gamecube system is the best put out by Nintendo yet...well, along with the new Gameboy Advance SP, which I just bought too. I'm now officially addicted to the Gameboy SP. Zelda and any other Gamecube games are not childish at all, IMO. It's just the type of style. Sure the graphics are diff on the new Zelda WW game, but I think they're awesome...like Jet Grind Radio. To each is own
biggrin.gif

Anyways, here is my desktop!

http://www.nightrunner.com/cgi-bin/s...y?id=2527&pn=0

Apr 7, 2003 at 8:46 AM Post #65 of 2,274
I'm going to post the desktop images themselves. That way, people who want them can grab them (although I can't see anyone other than a stalker using an image of my cluttered workspace to decorate *their* cluttered workspace).

Nachtmusik.jpg

tod1.jpg

IMG_0540a2Workspace.jpg

desktopraven-l-1280.jpg

Apr 7, 2003 at 9:18 AM Post #66 of 2,274
Compressed to crapfection.

Edit: Something weird happened with the image host. Whatever the hell was showing there was NOT my wallpaper.

Apr 7, 2003 at 5:37 PM Post #69 of 2,274
That's an old picture (which you can tell by the AT W100, which I borrowed from Pianoblack, and my desktop, which was still running on OS9). The turntable was elevated for a client who was taller than I.

Apr 8, 2003 at 12:33 AM Post #72 of 2,274
Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.PD
If this works, here is mine.
68848197RQsLdg_ph.jpg

Didn't work........so much for webshots.
confused.gif

edit #2: Huh............now it works!

Now it doesn't
confused.gif
confused.gif

Hai PD

I also do have a webshots on my desktop but I don't know either how to get it on this postings.

Peter.

Apr 8, 2003 at 3:56 AM Post #75 of 2,274
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
captbubba: what are you running? I see gnome, and it looks like you're running gentoo linux from the command prompt. . . but you say winxp.

Oh, that's gentoo alright, but what I said is that WinXP screws up the date every time I login to do work with it (Macromedia stuff). The date shows up right in WinXP but is messed up in gentoo, and I just hadn't corrected it yet (I think Windows may sync to an external clock of some sort).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back