Post your desktop!
Apr 14, 2003 at 3:12 AM Post #91 of 2,274
Managed to sort out mine now!!! after a LOT of work !
biggrin.gif

Samurized4.jpg

Apr 14, 2003 at 8:19 AM Post #92 of 2,274
Quote:

Originally posted by mtkversion
I guess for me, I don't really need dual monitors but after using them for the short time I've had this setup, I am spoiled and will only run dual monitors from now on.

It's just so simple to keep a program that I want to constantly monitor maximized while surfing or writing something out instead of constantly bringing it up and down and cluttering up the taskbar.

Plus the second monitor was just sitting around and collecting dust ... only wish I would thought of this sooner.

desk.jpg

Not the cleanest placement, but it'll do until I find a better desk ...

Any details on the stuff under the desk?

Radmondlin: Is that monitoring stuff in the background? Is it ultramon, or something else?

Apr 18, 2003 at 3:05 AM Post #96 of 2,274
Quote:

Originally posted by Trounce
What module are you using to randomly shuffle your wallpaper and make it able to click on your desktop? Seems like a neat idea.

I'm using Lswchanger (get it from ShellFront). It's very easy to use and has a !bang command to update the wallpaper.

The text-clickable shortcuts are thanks to TextShortcuts.dll (also on that ShellFront page). This module can be hairy to work with, as you must follow the directions regarding "quoting" and including all parameters.

I know the idea of icon-like objects on a desktop is against the idea of LiteStep, but using text instead of icons helps make it a little more minimal.

Apr 18, 2003 at 3:15 AM Post #97 of 2,274
Raymondlin, is that wonderful clock/calendar in the upper corner available seperate from those other programs?

You guys are soooo over my head with these shells, samurize scripts, etc.

Apr 18, 2003 at 3:55 AM Post #98 of 2,274
Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.PD
Raymondlin, is that wonderful clock/calendar in the upper corner available seperate from those other programs?

You guys are soooo over my head with these shells, samurize scripts, etc.

The clock doesn't need any script but the calendar does, it's easy enough to do actually, if you have the script and config file. Just running the program will work on ALL computers. Which can't be said for the CPU or TV script, which needs slight tinkering.

But the Clock will work just cutting and pasting, and the calendar almost as easy.

Apr 18, 2003 at 4:03 AM Post #99 of 2,274
Quote:

Originally posted by Sol_Zhen
Got WW yet?
tongue.gif

I know its late to answer this but, yes i do. This IMO is one of the greatest games ever. This an OoT are masterpieces. No gamer should be without.

Apr 20, 2003 at 5:35 AM Post #105 of 2,274
Quote:

Originally posted by NEO
How do i post my entire desktop?

Press the Print Screen button and paste into a graphics program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back