POST YOUR COLLEGE! (Student or Alumni)
Mar 24, 2008 at 11:07 AM Post #91 of 310
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigglybootch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am a graduate of THE Ohio State University.

Yes, we all know about the The thing.

Mar 24, 2008 at 11:59 AM Post #92 of 310
Tennessee Technological University (TTU), BSME in Mechanical Engineering, 1974.

Mar 24, 2008 at 12:28 PM Post #93 of 310
Quote:

Originally Posted by -=Germania=- /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh how things have changed! I know at least 4 guys with tube gear. One guy has a set of k1000's and one guy is really into speakers. Most of the time I prefer solidstate.

That really is amazing. Of course when I was in college almost everyone had a turntable (it was either that or cassettes - the CD player was a relatively new phenomenon back then). But there was FAR less tube gear available than there is today.

I am going to visit my Alma Mater today - I have always let them play (for free) with the technology that the companies I work for make
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 24, 2008 at 11:01 PM Post #99 of 310
Quote:

Originally Posted by slwiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tennessee Technological University (TTU), BSME in Mechanical Engineering, 1974.

Been there when I worked for TVA at the Watts Bar Nuclear Plant, at the time I lived in Spring City (population 1,800
wink.gif
)

Mar 25, 2008 at 1:51 AM Post #100 of 310
Quote:

Originally Posted by TMusic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Ohio State University, or as our newly signed QB said on his signing day, "The University of Ohio State".

Aren't you a bit ashamed....? I mean he is going to get the same degree as you and repesent your school for the rest of his life in a larger capacity than you probably will.... It doesnt seem right! Then again - OHIO takes its football serious. I got beer spit on me by a guy who didn't like that I kept sing the fight song on the walk home with my friends. I doubt the guy ever went to OHIO, educated people don't do that!

Mar 25, 2008 at 1:57 AM Post #101 of 310
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am going to visit my Alma Mater today - I have always let them play (for free) with the technology that the companies I work for make
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah, you come when everyone is out on spring break!

I am becomming bored to tears with only my ipod for internet access since my mom keeps taking the laptop to work with her and took the other open computer for her buisiness.... It is amazing that there is a total of 4 computers at home and not a single one that I can use! If you include everyone in our family and all the computers owned it comes to 7 and there are 7 people, but mine is at school. Lame.

Mar 25, 2008 at 2:44 AM Post #102 of 310
Quote:

Aren't you a bit ashamed....? I mean he is going to get the same degree as you and repesent your school for the rest of his life in a larger capacity than you probably will.... It doesnt seem right! Then again - OHIO takes its football serious. I got beer spit on me by a guy who didn't like that I kept sing the fight song on the walk home with my friends. I doubt the guy ever went to OHIO, educated people don't do that!

My supervisor at my new job at the University of Minnesota said that generally speaking, a University's academic quality is inversely proportional to the quality of it's football team.

Then he let me know that UMN has a pretty lousy Football team.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 25, 2008 at 3:04 AM Post #103 of 310
california state university los angeles - BS Accounting

eh, i couldve done better...had low standards out of high school. Academic scholarships paid for everything and i had plenty leftover after graduation to buy lots of head-fi-gear
smily_headphones1.gif
. At least im debt free.

Beta Alpha Psi

Mar 25, 2008 at 4:04 AM Post #104 of 310
Quote:

No, not ashamed one bit. I would have loved to called a press conference my senior year in high school and announce that I will be attending OSU but not many people have the physical talent to do that. It will be hard for him to stay and get his degree with the money he will be offered in the NFL a few years down the road.

Sorry you were spit on. There are lots of jerks out there.

"Lots of people go to school for 9 years." "Yeah, they're called doctors."

Mar 25, 2008 at 1:39 PM Post #105 of 310
university of waterloo, computer science.
i hope the following statement will never execute -
if (!scholarship_holds) {say goodbye to my gears}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back