POST YOUR COLLEGE! (Student or Alumni)
Feb 23, 2009 at 9:04 PM Post #181 of 310
University of Texas - Dallas '13 (starting in the fall)
Speech Pathology and Audiology

Feb 23, 2009 at 11:34 PM Post #183 of 310
Collegium Maius, Jagiellonian University in Cracow: Medicin

Feb 23, 2009 at 11:53 PM Post #184 of 310
Université de Liège, Belgium - Degree in Political Science/International Affairs

College of Europe, Warsaw Campus - Master of Arts in European Affairs

I also spent one year during my bachelor degree at the University of Colorado at Boulder.

Feb 24, 2009 at 3:23 AM Post #186 of 310
University of Southern California
Willamette University
Linfield College

I took classes in high school and a couple of summer courses for transfer at El Camino College, which is a local two year school.

As for Greek affiliations, I joined Theta Xi (social) and Phi Alpha Delta (legal).

Feb 24, 2009 at 3:31 AM Post #187 of 310
Rochester Institute of Technology

Freshman, Computer Engineering Tech / Computer Science (BS/MS)

Loooove to solder
biggrin.gif

Feb 24, 2009 at 3:39 AM Post #188 of 310
DePauw 2011

Psychology

ΣAE (greek life is different here. about 70 percent of students are greek.)

I love DePauw and am very happy with my choice.

Feb 24, 2009 at 3:46 AM Post #189 of 310
Pennsylvania State University (University Park)
Electrical Engineering
Phi Kappa Sigma

Feb 24, 2009 at 3:47 AM Post #190 of 310
University at Buffalo

Biomedical major for pre med

absolutely love it here

Quote:

Originally Posted by btag /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mass College of Pharmacy

Doctor of Pharmacy Major (currently 3rd yr out of 6)

It sucks... only looking forward to being able to buy lots of headphones once I graduate
wink.gif

How do you like it there? I was considering going but it looked a little tiny for me. I do wish I found something I liked in boston
frown.gif

Feb 24, 2009 at 4:18 AM Post #193 of 310
University of Waterloo
Computer Science

Feb 24, 2009 at 4:36 AM Post #194 of 310
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
University of Southern California
Willamette University
Linfield College

I took classes in high school and a couple of summer courses for transfer at El Camino College, which is a local two year school.

As for Greek affiliations, I joined Theta Xi (social) and Phi Alpha Delta (legal).

oh interesting; are you from Oregon? Did you go to Willamette for your JD by any chance?

Feb 24, 2009 at 4:51 AM Post #195 of 310
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How is your school?
I almost went to DePauw last year.

it's great!

The Professors engage students in stimulating discourse and discussion. With such a large endowment (.5 billion last year) divided among less than 2500 students, there is such a plethora of opportunities for each person. Not even Notre Dame can shake a stick at our endowment/student ratio.

We have great connections and alumni support that can get us many hook-ups after undergrad. Eli Lilly Pharmaceuticals hires many DePauw students.

Also, it is very easy to get involved with a lot of different things, currently, I am involved on the executive board of my Fraternity, VP of Communications of the Inter Fraternity Council, radio show DJ, improv comedy president, member of Alpha Psi Omega theatre honorary group, and assistant director of the upcoming musical: The Who's Tommy.

It is so easy to get involved in these things and I'm not even a theatre or comm major.

The only drawback is the location, Greencastle Indiana is not that great of a town. There is not much to do here. However, it is better than my very small town in northern Indiana. I'm from Lagrange (meaning "the farm" in French), which is full of Amish people. Needless to say, there aren't any head-fiers from my home town. If you don't have electricity, you don't have good headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back