Post the last thing you bought. Oh fun!
Mar 6, 2009 at 6:18 AM Post #7,801 of 11,345
SwissGear laptop backpack.

41a-CL8-G7L._SS500_.jpg

Hopefully this won't wear out after a year like all of my messenger bags...
frown.gif

Mar 6, 2009 at 9:26 AM Post #7,803 of 11,345
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
T_Virus.jpg

Some t-virus from wall mart. These things are everywhere!

Oh, and some of this:

tanqueray_gr.jpg

Reminds me of my biohazard and "capture by force" training back when I trained with the intel community & spec's ops - wait who said that?
wink.gif
Zombies in army gear is so much more scary when you use to be the guy in it. STALKER gives me the creeps - bought the standalone "expainsion"/1.5 game a few months back and it all just came back to me.

Mar 6, 2009 at 1:31 PM Post #7,805 of 11,345
Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeless /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, really good movie. If you have never seen the movie and have an HD dvd player I would suggest it. HD DVDs are pretty cheap on ebay. I think the next one on my list is Dog Day Afternoon...

Yea I got a Venturer...I got Clockwork Orange, The Pianist, The Kingdom, V for Vendetta, Full Metal Jacket, 300, and the 2 movies that came with it(Firewall+Perfect Storm)

Mar 6, 2009 at 5:49 PM Post #7,808 of 11,345
Quote:

Some t-virus from wall mart. These things are everywhere!

WTH? where in wal-mart would that be found?

Mar 6, 2009 at 7:11 PM Post #7,811 of 11,345
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamerphile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
See so scary he had to drink to drive.. no wait forget
biggrin.gif

more like drink to ride. I "borrowed" my neighbor's kid's only means of transportation: electric pink tricycle decked out with custom horns and LED lights.

Mar 6, 2009 at 7:19 PM Post #7,813 of 11,345
Quote:

more like drink to ride. I "borrowed" my neighbor's kid's only means of transportation: electric pink tricycle decked out with custom horns and LED lights.

Neat... or don't drink and dive.. no hive.. no no I mean drive... Thats why I only got a speedboat license, no speedboat, a car but no drivers license. Problem solved... Even if I take a tour on a boat there is so much open space you got to be really challenged to hit anything. Also its called sailing not driving... But its still no alcohol bars thought. I actually got mine for free by the navy also for the reason that I could also be used by the police as the pilot of a navy vessel for alcohol tests at sea and such. So guess it would be terrible karma to drink commandeer a ship my self
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back