Post the last thing you bought. Oh fun!
Dec 10, 2006 at 10:19 PM Post #62 of 11,345
CMOY/parts was the last audio thing,
music would be the Jochum Carmina Burana (still on it's way from Amazon),
I think a brownie at a fundraiser at my school (the fundraiser's for my grade, anyway, so I didn't really buy it)

Dec 10, 2006 at 10:21 PM Post #63 of 11,345
Last items I bought were 1lb 91% ground beef, maple smoked cheddar, Whole Wheat buns, and milk
wink.gif

Last audio item I bought were a pair of 6922 Ei Elites (which are awesome for the price BTW)

cool.gif

Dec 11, 2006 at 12:18 AM Post #66 of 11,345
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuerst /img/forum/go_quote.gif
w810_1.jpg

How is it as a DAP? Have you used it with an amp?

Or have you not receieved it yet?

Dec 11, 2006 at 1:02 AM Post #67 of 11,345
[size=xx-small](Nebuchadnezzar)
Tank: Here you go, buddy. Breakfast of champions.
Mouse: If you close your eyes it almost feels like you're eating runny eggs.
Apoc: Yeah, or a bowl of snot
Mouse: Do you know what it really reminds me of? Tasty Wheat. Did you ever eat Tasty Wheat?
Switch: No, but technically, neither did you.
Mouse: That's exactly my point. Exactly. Because you have to wonder now. How did the machines know what Tasty Wheat tasted like. huh?. Maybe they got it wrong. Maybe what I think Tasty Wheat tasted like actually tasted like oatmeal or tuna fish. That makes you wonder about a lot of things. You take chicken for example, maybe they couldn't figure out what to make chicken taste like, which is why chicken tastes like everything. Maybe couldn't figure out...
Apoc: Shut up, Mouse.
Dozer: It's a single cell protein combined with synthetic aminos, vitamins, and minerals. Everything the body needs.
Mouse: It doesn't have everything the body needs. So I understand that you've run through the agent training program. You know, I wrote that program.
Apoc: Here it comes.
Mouse: So what did you think of her?
Neo: Of who?
Mouse: The woman in the red dress? I designed her. She, um...well she doesn't talk very much, but...but if you'd like to meet her, I can arrange a much more personalized meeting.
Switch: Digital pimp, hard at work.
Mouse: Pay no attention to these hypocrites, Neo. To deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human.
Morpheus: Dozer, when you're done, bring the ship up to broadcast depth. Wer'e going in. Taking Neo to see her.
Neo: See who?
Tank: The Oracle.... Everyone please observe the fasten seat belt and no smoking signs have been turned on. Sit back and enjoy your ride.[/size]

dscn3021kx0.jpg

Dec 11, 2006 at 2:24 AM Post #69 of 11,345
Absolute last thing I purchased? A 40oz Icehouse. Shortly before that, a pair of those highly rated Insignia speakers & some cheap interconnects as X-Mas presents.

Dec 11, 2006 at 2:27 AM Post #70 of 11,345
The Mars Volta: Amputechture on vinyl
and today....
Sceptre 20.1" widescreen monitor
GeForce 7800GS
A new PSU.
Luckily, I wasn't paying for all of this.
biggrin.gif
Just the graphics card.

Dec 11, 2006 at 8:33 AM Post #73 of 11,345
Last thing I bought: Chicken from Safeway, Venti Gingerbread Latte from SB
Last audio thing I bought: E-MU 1212M
Last cd I bought: Keane Hopes & Fears SACD
Last christmas present I bought: D&B handbag for mom

Dec 11, 2006 at 4:18 PM Post #75 of 11,345
My 1/60 YF-19 just shipped, so that would technically be the last thing I bought since it was a preorder and my credit card was charged when it shipped.

Other than that, my last purchase was dinner for my whole family. I'm visiting them this weekend, and last night we ate at the Cheesecake Factory. My parents always insist on paying, so I snuck off and paid the bill during dinner. Heheh.

-Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back