Post the last thing you bought. Oh fun!
Oct 19, 2008 at 4:47 AM Post #5,221 of 11,345
31xgB85kY5L._SL500_AA250_.jpg

Oct 19, 2008 at 7:09 AM Post #5,222 of 11,345
Quote:

Originally Posted by vagarach /img/forum/go_quote.gif
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/319SQGZGADL._SS400_.jpg

Bodum Pavina Thermoglass, it has two walls, and so you can pour hot drinks inside and the outside remains cool! This also means that the glass doesn't sweat and leave those unsightly water marks on solid wood when you pour something cold in it on a hot day.

Sweet! They can sure be handy.
Putting a set of those on my WTB list.

Oct 19, 2008 at 11:46 AM Post #5,226 of 11,345
sony-SAL1820018-200.jpg

Oct 19, 2008 at 6:32 PM Post #5,227 of 11,345
Quote:

Originally Posted by cerbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nitecore EX10 GDP, 2x AW RCR123, charger, and lanyard supplies. I've been missing out on decent lighting for late night walks (and non-black HA is purdy
tongue.gif
).

I've got no other CR123 devices, and forgot to order primaries w/ it for backup, too. D'oh! 'Guess I'll have to add some when I decide on a case...

Nice looking light, there. You may have heard of them, but the Surefire spare battery carriers are really excellent. Highly recommended if you're looking for a way to carry extra CR123A batteries.

Oct 19, 2008 at 8:49 PM Post #5,229 of 11,345
Quote:

Originally Posted by cwell2112 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice looking light, there. You may have heard of them, but the Surefire spare battery carriers are really excellent. Highly recommended if you're looking for a way to carry extra CR123A batteries.

Heard of them, yes. Afford them? No (the Arc6 would come first, anyway). For extra batteries, I'm just going to get a few primaries and stash them around, for long-term or power outage use. The rechargeable cells will get regular use.

Oct 19, 2008 at 10:24 PM Post #5,230 of 11,345
A few weeks ago the kids got real excited about a little parrot a neighbor lady has, so yup; we hadda get one too!

Cute little guy! His cage sits on a table within easy jumping distance from the back of my computer chair, so naturally; he picked me to be his primary flock friend.

Anyway; I happen to have Congestive Heart Failure and here the last few days I've noticed I'm having a little trouble breathing. Last night it got progressively worse...not scary worse, but noticeable.

The neighbor lady says it sounds like classic allergy...to the Bird!

Bummer.

She gave me a few of those painters masks that cover your mouth and nose.

Darned bird is, right now, trying to tear my mask off.
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back