Oct 20, 2008 at 10:31 PM Post #5,238 of 11,355
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisnalee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
pre-order for a pico with Dac

v.nice, what colour option?
popcorn.gif

2m scart to scart

Oct 20, 2008 at 11:24 PM Post #5,240 of 11,355
Pre-ordered (PC) Call of Duty: World At War . Hoping It will be enjoyable as Call of duty 4.

Oct 20, 2008 at 11:54 PM Post #5,241 of 11,355
Quote:

Originally Posted by cerbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Heard of them, yes. Afford them? No (the Arc6 would come first, anyway). For extra batteries, I'm just going to get a few primaries and stash them around, for long-term or power outage use. The rechargeable cells will get regular use.

A $300 Arc6 would come before a $20 spares carrier? Perhaps we're not on the same page somewhere...

Nevertheless, that Arc6 looks very nice. I hadn't checked out the latest Arc offerings since I bought my AAA-P a couple of years ago. Good call on using rechargeables for daily use - will save you lots of money in the long run.

Oct 21, 2008 at 1:55 AM Post #5,243 of 11,355
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr56k /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pre-ordered (PC) Call of Duty: World At War . Hoping It will be enjoyable as Call of duty 4.

Heheh, it was a preorder day for me today as well.

I preordered Fallout 3 from Gamestop (got a Soundtrack sample CD when I paid the deposit) and I preordered Gears of War 2 Collectors Edition.

-Ed

Oct 21, 2008 at 2:04 AM Post #5,248 of 11,355
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I preordered Fallout 3 from Gamestop (got a Soundtrack sample CD when I paid the deposit) and I preordered Gears of War 2 Collectors Edition.

-Ed

Nice! Yea I couldn't tell If I would like Fallout so I'm gona wait on that. I would really like to get Far Cry 2 as well. That comes out either tomorrow or next. Shame I don't have any money left to get that haha. I really like the Call of duty games so figured it would be a safe bet. Looks amazing!

Oct 21, 2008 at 2:45 AM Post #5,249 of 11,355
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif

-Ed

you think fallout 3 will need a pre-order? the only game i have ever pre-ordered has been Halo 3....i would think i should be able to go to best buy and pick up a copy dont ya think?

gears of war 2...hmmm...might pre order

EDIT: bought dead space for 360 couple days ago...great game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back