Post pictures of your Xmas presents
Dec 25, 2006 at 5:25 PM Post #33 of 111
I got a few little presents but mostly I got tons of money. Considering trading in my ps2 and getting a 360 plus tons of games, but not sure.

Dec 25, 2006 at 6:01 PM Post #34 of 111
Nice Mazinga and Lego magnets!

I know this is a little corny but my Christmas gift is my family. My wife and I were busy this holiday season creating memories for (playing Santa at night and wrapping the gifts) and with the kiddies (vacation at ski resort although we only went sledding).

2006-11-27.JPG

Dec 25, 2006 at 6:20 PM Post #37 of 111
My big Christmas present (
k1000smile.gif
) is still in Erstein. Bloody delivery company. Curses. Among the other gifts I got were a poker set, some books and CD's, and a juggling game (quite). A fair haul, but the k1k's would have been better.

Time to hit the christmas spirits!

Dec 25, 2006 at 7:00 PM Post #38 of 111
Well, I have no idea what i'm getting yet I haven't opened anything yet. But My wife and I will be spending the day with our son, who's one today. So he's gonna get a monster stash of stuff!

Oh, and we were on the front page of the local newspaper too.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_4897641

Dec 25, 2006 at 8:37 PM Post #39 of 111
Wow man, great story there ^^^^^^^^
smily_headphones1.gif

Just one gift on my end, but it's a good one!

prod_large_SBM-200_1.jpg

Homedics massaging shiatsu chair. It's on the chair by the headphone rig and I'm more relaxed right now than I've been in weeks.

Dec 25, 2006 at 9:46 PM Post #40 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by craiglester /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I have no idea what i'm getting yet I haven't opened anything yet. But My wife and I will be spending the day with our son, who's one today. So he's gonna get a monster stash of stuff!

Oh, and we were on the front page of the local newspaper too.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_4897641

Speedy recovery, Craig. I'm sure it must have been difficult not only for your wife but for you and the baby as well. It's great news that she has made such progress. Physical therapy really sucks, but I'm sure your baby boy is a great motivation/motivator. You family sounds very strong and loving.

On the baby's stash... I know you want to buy him stuff now but put some of that money away the PS4 or Xbox 720 he'll want in a few years.
biggrin.gif

Dec 26, 2006 at 1:24 AM Post #43 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by SK138 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope you got the optional beefed-up brake system with that kind of facial distorting horse power
icon10.gif
You might also want to consider emergency brake system...parachute wind brakers
tongue.gif

Nope. Standard brakes, suspension and steering. Mine is the 205 hp version and I plan to drive it on roads only and not tracks. The advice from the guys at The Atom Club (a very friendly forum, much like Head-Fi) is that upgraded brakes would be overkill for my intended use. The car will still stop 30% faster than anything else I've ever driven.

So getting standard brakes is not a cost factor so much as a "Why bother?" with anything more. Who knows, maybe one day, perhaps a year or two after taking possession of it, I'll go up the 300 hp and then do the corresponding upgrades in terms of the performance options. The nice thing about the Atom is that it's very easy to upgrade it when you get the urge.

Dec 26, 2006 at 4:41 AM Post #44 of 111
Hey i got one of those shiatsu cushions too.. I cant try it until tomorrow though
frown.gif
too much clearing up of the little fellah's toys to try it yet..

Dec 26, 2006 at 4:59 AM Post #45 of 111
Nikon D50 with the 18-55 DX lens!! Can't wait to shoot some more pics with this sucker. It's already producing some great results... and I have yet to learn how to truly unlock this sucker's potential! Pictures taken with my graduation gift, my beloved Canon SD700.

IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2249.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

More/better pictures later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back