Post pictures of your setup!
Jan 27, 2012 at 1:46 PM Post #243 of 341
My current setup, as I am away from home, from left to right: A Galaxy Nexus, Fiio E10, Sennheiser HD650, Sennheiser CX870, Sennheiser PX-100 II. I also own an Audio-GD NFB12 which I use when I feel the need for the extra quality.

Mar 12, 2012 at 7:39 PM Post #245 of 341

It's a bit darkish on my screen, let me know if it's absolutely dim on yours. I have to say the Fast Track Pro cleared all of my past issues, connection, feature and quality wise. Balanced connections are a lifesaver for active speakers with EMI sources like computer PSUs.

Mar 14, 2012 at 11:35 AM Post #247 of 341
Don't be too modest, hennnkee, that's a really nice setup and I would love to have it as a second reference, a quite different amplifier and headphone choice but still very lovely and desirable!

To be honest I'd want two sets, one for the tinfoil hatted ABX objectivists, with a well measured and performing transparent amplifier and DAC and very neutral headphones or four, and one with a very colourized all tube drive amplifier, and maybe some exotic headphones too.

May 25, 2013 at 7:04 PM Post #250 of 341
Finally finished up my setup, so i thought i'd post some pics. It's sort of diy (I made the table and the stand). I'm not much of a photographer so please excuse the bad pictures 
smile.gif
. I'm also loaning my bifrost to a friend, so unfortunately that isn't in any of the photos.

Jun 24, 2013 at 11:21 PM Post #255 of 341
What dock do you have for your s3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back