post pics of your modded headphones (any)
Jan 30, 2011 at 3:02 PM Post #17 of 31

Quote:
They look like little baby marshmallow polar bears to me, kewl idea if it works.
What material did you use?

its called oogoo (which is the mixure of cornflour and siilocone caulk)...found this on instructable...dont really know the guys name...but it works great....i mean if the process is done accordingly...and if it turns accordingly...it will work great.. it costs less than $2....cant complain...

Feb 3, 2011 at 5:29 PM Post #22 of 31

no one is interested in sharing their mods?? 
frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

Feb 3, 2011 at 5:38 PM Post #23 of 31
I'll have some coming up. I'd post my Smeggipucks, but they look goofy as of now. Everything I have now is internal so boring to look at. I do intend to radically prettify the SR850's I'm getting though.

Mar 14, 2011 at 10:56 PM Post #29 of 31
I put two strips of blutak on the back of the cups under the paxmate. That is red felt over the vents (did not have black). Also, I currently have a layer of paxmate (with adhesive layer removed) over the back of the driver. 

Mar 15, 2011 at 1:50 AM Post #30 of 31

Quote:
its called oogoo (which is the mixure of cornflour and siilocone caulk)...found this on instructable...dont really know the guys name...but it works great....i mean if the process is done accordingly...and if it turns accordingly...it will work great.. it costs less than $2....cant complain...

I do believe you just gave me a way to fix the holes in my shoes developing from using a ceramic wheel. Also if you color them use powdred pigments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back