Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Aug 7, 2011 at 10:57 PM Post #1,218 of 4,134
It'll be completely escaping me once I update in about a month on this thread...

I plan on purchasing a 27" iMac, Wacom Intuos + Lightroom 3 Bundle, and a pair of XB1000s. lol

PS: There's ALWAYS something more...ALWAYS. But I think this'll hold me over for awhile.

Quote:
Darn money still seems to escape every time, huh?

Aug 7, 2011 at 11:51 PM Post #1,219 of 4,134

Quote:
It'll be completely escaping me once I update in about a month on this thread...

I plan on purchasing a 27" iMac, Wacom Intuos + Lightroom 3 Bundle, and a pair of XB1000s. lol

PS: There's ALWAYS something more...ALWAYS. But I think this'll hold me over for awhile.

Heh, yeah, when I got my job for the summer, I was sure I was going to save ALL of it. Unfortunately, I didn't plan for new headphones, down payment on a house for the next school year, car maintenance, etc to come take all my money.

And next month I'm going to get another watch for my birthday.

Aug 7, 2011 at 11:55 PM Post #1,220 of 4,134
I've made a somewhat vast (in terms of what I used to make) amount of money this summer. I have to use some to move on the 25th, but with 2 paychecks coming before then (and maybe a desktop PC sale)...I'll be way in the black.

Quote:
Heh, yeah, when I got my job for the summer, I was sure I was going to save ALL of it. Unfortunately, I didn't plan for new headphones, down payment on a house for the next school year, car maintenance, etc to come take all my money.

And next month I'm going to get another watch for my birthday.

Aug 12, 2011 at 1:30 PM Post #1,225 of 4,134

Quote:
I love this book stand. 

Nice! I could see setting my Nook on something like that.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 12, 2011 at 7:17 PM Post #1,228 of 4,134

Terrible quality picture, i know

Aug 14, 2011 at 9:14 AM Post #1,229 of 4,134
Thank you for your kind words, everyone.

Quote:
Nice! I could see setting my Nook on something like that.
smily_headphones1.gif

If not for monetary constraints, I'd still be in the market for an e-reader. How's the Nook? Is the e-ink screen really that good in direct sunlight?

Quote:
What kind, very nice.

Quote:
Where did you buy it at??!

I got this book stand when I was in Korea. The name of the brand is 알리미 독서대 - i.e. ARM Book Stand (독서대 just means book stand). The website is www.armsb.com (although I doubt ARM ships outside of Korea, I'm not sure since I've never tried). The model I have is the 원달 독서대. I bought this in the department store, so I guess I received special treatment b/c mine has a different color scheme (it wasn't the same as the one on display or the one online), but I'm not certain whether that specific color scheme is available online.

Aug 14, 2011 at 9:35 AM Post #1,230 of 4,134

New LCD-2 cable from Peter (Double Helix): Molecule OCC silver, 'Defcon' sleeving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back