Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
May 29, 2011 at 7:42 AM Post #976 of 4,134
ah, the cups found their way to you, nice!

Jun 11, 2011 at 8:23 AM Post #984 of 4,134

Quote:
Outlaw Audio LFM-1 EX - it arrived yesterday :D

Wow, that's a serious looking Sub!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 11, 2011 at 1:03 PM Post #985 of 4,134

Dancingduck - I've been wanting to purchase most of the Star Trek series for the longest time, but I want to get them on bluray :/

We used to have all of TOS and TNG on VHS many years ago, and I miss watching them.

Jun 11, 2011 at 2:05 PM Post #986 of 4,134

Quote:
Wow, that's a serious looking Sub!
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah and it looks like they're on sale now direct from Outlaw, quite a good deal if you're in the CONUS.

Jun 11, 2011 at 4:18 PM Post #988 of 4,134
Hi Gorb!

Holy mo'le!

I think of this when I see your setup..  that subwoofer looks like it can house a small pet population..

Quote:
Outlaw Audio LFM-1 EX - it arrived yesterday :D

Quote:

Dancingduck - I've been wanting to purchase most of the Star Trek series for the longest time, but I want to get them on bluray :/

We used to have all of TOS and TNG on VHS many years ago, and I miss watching them.

Yes, I've been doing some light research into the TNG primarily to find out if they will re-release them on HD blu-ray, but have come across various sources that state they (paramount)have thought about it.. yet the cost and time of re-mastering the original (TNG+TOS)film would not be cost effective.  (Amazon, Paramount-to no avail-, random dvdtalk sites) I don't know if you've heard otherwise, but would like to know if you are anyone else is aware of any sources mentioning or citing a possible re-release.   It's really sad to say the least.. I'm just glad I was able to pick up this collection if the latter does not come to fruition... Darmok.. and Jilad.. at Tinagara..

(Update) More internet research point towards a blu- ray release.. I'm still happy with the dvd copies.. I just really wanted to watch them for the longest time.. and don't have to wait anymore.  Will probably wait another aeon to purchase the blu-ray release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back