Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Jun 29, 2015 at 5:20 PM Post #4,056 of 4,134
Bunch of new things for the car (clutch, fuel, etc.) but I'll just post up the new rubber and wheels as it's the only thing on the outside that changed along with the mufflers.

TSW Nurgburgring Wheels

Jun 30, 2015 at 12:59 PM Post #4,057 of 4,134
Just realized I haven't put it in here yet

Just bought some new computer parts for a massive PC upgrade recently

Intel i5-4690k
MSI H97 PC Mate (yes it is a H97 but it is still overclockable and little difference from the Z97 version)
Coolermaster Hyper 212x
Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 2x8GB
Transcend SSD370S 256GB
Palit GTX970 Jetstream
Steelseries Kinzu V2

Cleaned my old casing, installed it and this is the end result

Casing is a Lancool K62, with a Andyson F500m power supply and a Seagate 3TB drive that I bought not too long ago

I won't buy a i5-4690k if I didn't want to overclock so I did some overclocking. Managed to get it to work at 4.5GHz, 1.25Vcore with air cooling.

Jul 1, 2015 at 12:08 PM Post #4,058 of 4,134
So I bought a second hand racing wheel today

Set it up like this for modularity, so I could shift the steering wheel and shifter to each corner. That way I can have space to work when I don't want to race

Jul 7, 2015 at 9:23 PM Post #4,059 of 4,134
I recently bought a new cymbal for my drumkit. It's the first cymbal I've bought in years and I love it!

Here's a video of me playing it:

Jul 12, 2015 at 11:53 PM Post #4,062 of 4,134

Nice! I love Samsung products. I bought a 32" TV recently and love the high quality of it!

Health to you for the utmost enjoyment of your new tablet bro! 

W x

Jul 13, 2015 at 12:43 AM Post #4,063 of 4,134

Nice! I love Samsung products. I bought a 32" TV recently and love the high quality of it!

Health to you for the utmost enjoyment of your new tablet bro! 

W x

Thanks
smile.gif

Their 4g Galaxy Tab S was the only one that ticked all my boxes; it's screen is on par with the Retina displays (it's actually a bit better I think) for color e-books, and their 8.4" model is in-between the iPad models in size -- perfect for me. I get the Android system's flexibility, and finally removable data cards.
My portable screen strategy is now compete (until it's obsolete again)!

Jul 16, 2015 at 9:57 PM Post #4,065 of 4,134

I got a snare drum in Quebec city this past Monday at musique gagné drum shop. she was made by drumsmith and metallurgist ronn dunnett in Vancouver Canada. she is made of 16 gauge stainless steel, has brass tube lugs and dunnett strainer. she is an 8 lugs drum and ronn does not put any isolation gaskets on any of his creations. the finish is unique and is called sand cast. this is the only snare drum in the world with this finish and as such ronn has named her silvia. he always give feminine names to his most prized and unique creations. I am currently trying to get an entire stainless steel kit made with the same finish and same specs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back