Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Mar 22, 2011 at 7:08 PM Post #886 of 4,134

Quote:
Yeah its my opinion maaaann... To bad is a Ford aswell! 
popcorn.gif

Stoke the fire! Trollolol. Anyhow i dont wanna cause to many flames in my direction. Im sure its a dream to drive!

Damn...and I thought everyone from Oz was cool as hell...its actually a charcoal gray color, that pic was taken on an overcast day and I guess I had the camera settings a bit odd

Mar 22, 2011 at 7:55 PM Post #887 of 4,134
Sorry vixr! I was trolling the last fellow :) No offense to you and your ride, it was more of a poke at the whole opinion comment.

BTW now that you can actually see the colour.. Its definitely more appealing. Gunmetal grey is actually the colour i want for my next car.

The previous picture looked more Forest Green, which i think is digusting... On any car. But thats just what i think :)

Quote:

Damn...and I thought everyone from Oz was cool as hell...its actually a charcoal gray color, that pic was taken on an overcast day and I guess I had the camera settings a bit odd.

Mar 22, 2011 at 8:01 PM Post #888 of 4,134

Quote:
Quote:
I finally got the real thing. 

Congrats, I've got prescription New Wayfarers and love them.

I am as blind as a bat so I am wondering whether or not to get prescription ones. Numerous complements on them today. They do make me feel like a better person. I feel as though this signifies a good purchase. 

Mar 31, 2011 at 5:24 PM Post #892 of 4,134
Vixr that mustang looks positively menacing.  I bet it sounds beautiful too.  Gorgeous car.  My latest purchase...........A pair of realistic minimus 7s.  Belting out some Protest the Hero right now.  These gems sound wonderful for being 30 years old.

Apr 1, 2011 at 4:50 PM Post #893 of 4,134

All in all about the best $140 or so I've spent on this hobby in a while.

Apr 6, 2011 at 11:02 PM Post #897 of 4,134
Just ordered a pair of KRK RP6G2's. I got a killer deal on these and am very excited. This will be an upgrade from my Soundsticks II and will be fed from my Maverick D1.

Apr 23, 2011 at 9:09 PM Post #900 of 4,134

Users who are viewing this thread

Back