Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Aug 2, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #2,553 of 4,134
Aug 2, 2012 at 3:47 PM Post #2,554 of 4,134
Only if used upside down :p but I only have Grados and they are less sensitive to ants than STAXes.

Plus I never just let my headphone cords lie or even touch the floor :p. Ants will have a long way to do if they want to reach my stand and headphones on my desk!

Aug 2, 2012 at 4:11 PM Post #2,555 of 4,134
Quote:
Only if used upside down :p but I only have Grados and they are less sensitive to ants than STAXes.

Plus I never just let my headphone cords lie or even touch the floor :p. Ants will have a long way to do if they want to reach my stand and headphones on my desk!

A desk will only impeed them for a few moments. They want those sweet sweet headphones.

Aug 3, 2012 at 12:41 AM Post #2,556 of 4,134
Most of the time I live in apartments and rooms located at least one floor above ground. It would take super-(flying) ants, and in Canada we barely got any of them.

Only things that occasionally reaches my places are:

A strange thing is that the latter one started appearing massively where I live only a few years ago... it was practically absent before, or super rare

Anyway I see them in our house like once a year, since I have a shiny cover on my headphones you're right that they'll surely be intrigued by what's under it, so I'll stay on the look out 24/7 for them, to catch that one time where they enter my house in the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back