Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Sep 22, 2011 at 12:40 PM Post #1,516 of 4,134
Put down a $50 deposit at a tattoo parlor yesterday. Getting the tattoo on Tuesday. Will update with pics.

I am so excited.

Curious to see what other head-fiers have/are getting. I'm planning a set of sleeves hopefully to be done by the end of next year, and I got my first a few months ago. It's an experience.

Sep 22, 2011 at 1:02 PM Post #1,517 of 4,134
Isn't it kind of fruity for a grown man to buy a doll of a woman?

Sep 22, 2011 at 2:16 PM Post #1,521 of 4,134

I mean, when I was a kid, I used to have a G.I. Joe doll.

I think it would have been fruity if I was playing with a barbie doll.

Don't you think?

Quote:
No. It would be fruity if it was a doll of a man.

Sep 22, 2011 at 2:46 PM Post #1,522 of 4,134

Quote:
I mean, when I was a kid, I used to have a G.I. Joe doll.

I think it would have been fruity if I was playing with a barbie doll.

Don't you think?

The dolls that are being discussed in this thread are not meant to played with as you're implying. They are displayed much like artwork to be appreciated by all. They are purchased for the appreciation of the fine work and level of detail that goes into make these doll almost life like. These dolls are also on a level well above a Barbie or G.I. Joe doll. I collect artwork, statues, and other valuable items as part of my hobby and I'm more than confident in my sexuality, I would have no problems in purchasing one of those dolls. Since I don't currently have the room in my home to display the full sized RealDoll, the doll mentioned in this thread is a nice alternative and a lot less maintenance. 
wink_face.gif

Sep 22, 2011 at 3:39 PM Post #1,523 of 4,134
Yeah, I secretly won't one too. Thanks for the explaination.

Sep 22, 2011 at 6:22 PM Post #1,525 of 4,134

Quote:

Does the helmet match the carpet?

I custom painted mine to match my bike's patterns. Cherry red, silver stripe and a black under bottom.

Sep 22, 2011 at 8:49 PM Post #1,527 of 4,134

Quote:
The dolls that are being discussed in this thread are not meant to played with as you're implying. They are displayed much like artwork to be appreciated by all. They are purchased for the appreciation of the fine work and level of detail that goes into make these doll almost life like. These dolls are also on a level well above a Barbie or G.I. Joe doll. I collect artwork, statues, and other valuable items as part of my hobby and I'm more than confident in my sexuality, I would have no problems in purchasing one of those dolls. Since I don't currently have the room in my home to display the full sized RealDoll, the doll mentioned in this thread is a nice alternative and a lot less maintenance. 
wink_face.gif

Right, so you'd buy one of these too?

Sep 22, 2011 at 10:05 PM Post #1,530 of 4,134

Quote:
What tattoo and why?

I've always wanted a tattoo. I was just always too nervous to ask my parents about it but they ended up not caring in the end.

Quote:
Curious to see what other head-fiers have/are getting. I'm planning a set of sleeves hopefully to be done by the end of next year, and I got my first a few months ago. It's an experience.

I remember your tattoo that you posted in the Complain thread a while ago. I'm getting Roadrunner from Looney Tunes running across my right bicep.

I'm also designing a second one for my left arm so I don't have only one on one arm. I need to talk to a friend though to help me get it drawn out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back