Post here if you would buy a Sansa Fuze if the build quality, battery life and screen were better.
Feb 25, 2009 at 10:51 AM Post #31 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taikero /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think the Fuze just needs better firmware and a better interface (better EQ wouldn't hurt but the player sounds great as is. AM radio would be nice but not necessary). I think *all* portable devices need better batteries, but hey...

I fixed the scratching issue with a ZAGG InvisibleSHIELD. Works fine for me.

AM radio are one of the reasons I still listen to a CD player on the go. Specifically, the Sony D-nf430 model. It has 50-70 hours on 1 AA battery and the AM reception is decent.

I just wish one of these flash mp3 players would incorporate AM radio with a decent price. Because the one drawback of a MP3/CD player is the size.

Feb 25, 2009 at 2:53 PM Post #32 of 34
Im a D2 user, it might be more expencive then the fuze, but the 52h battery, the SD card slot (i have a 32GB SDHC) and the insane format support make it a nice swiss army knife of a dap, but i hope the new redesigned/reworked D2+ fixes the bass rolloff..

Feb 25, 2009 at 3:29 PM Post #33 of 34
I think it would really help. I didn't like the look of the interface. I picked up a clip out of curiosity since I was considering the fuze a year ago. Either way I think Sandisk should market it better..it's such a fantastic sounding device.

Feb 26, 2009 at 4:16 AM Post #34 of 34
Im just tired of "throw away" players. I like user-replaceable batteries, and i also like drag n drop, SD slot for added storage, and plenty of built-in storage as well.
I hate being a slave to a program that limits what i can do with a player.
Having more than one Ipod, or Zune is a PITA.
I hook one up, download my songs, hook up the other and it erases it and clones it like player number one. Grrrrr!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back