Post a picture of your Headphone Rig.
May 16, 2004 at 5:46 AM Post #436 of 1,639
Raising the dead ...

I'm sure some new rigs have been collected since this thread fell off the pages.

Maybe you've added a few new pieces or have some updated pics.

Come on show them off .. I love these kinds of threads ...
redface.gif

May 18, 2004 at 6:02 AM Post #437 of 1,639
I received my Pimeta from Mister X earlier tonight so I set everything up and snapped a quick pic.

I don't like the location it's at now because I won't be able to listen to it in bed so I'll have to move my room around a bit to accomodate everything better.

I want to let everything burn in properly and give it a good listen before I do any kind of review .. maybe in a few weeks
redface.gif
600smile.gif

Click for the 1024x768 version ...

May 18, 2004 at 6:40 AM Post #438 of 1,639
Hey, your desk looks just like mine but with the top shelf removed! I'll put a pic up when I get some batteries for this camera.

May 24, 2004 at 4:34 AM Post #439 of 1,639
This is "perhaps" the last digital rig any halfway-sane person could want (I don't count people like Nik cuz he just has too much money)

mystax.jpg

What's in here?
=================
Monster Power HTS-5100 SS
Absolute Power Cords
Cardas Neutral Ref ICs
Meridian 588
Maxed (zzz) KGSS
Stax Omega II

May 24, 2004 at 5:26 PM Post #440 of 1,639
Quote:

Originally Posted by davidmiya
This is "perhaps" the last digital rig any halfway-sane person could want (I don't count people like Nik cuz he just has too much money)

What's in here?
=================
Monster Power HTS-5100 SS
Absolute Power Cords
Cardas Neutral Ref ICs
Meridian 588
Maxed (zzz) KGSS
Stax Omega II

VERY impressive. Are you going to haul this setup off to college???
eek.gif

May 24, 2004 at 6:22 PM Post #442 of 1,639
OK, I've done an album for all the other forums here but have missed this one since the thread isn't stick, I guess...
confused.gif

Anyways, I'll try to get round to doing one for this thread too so the pics stop disappearing on us. If any of the guys that have now got pics missing would like to edit the links and repost that would be great. If anyone doesn't want their pic in the gallery for any reason, just let me know.

May 24, 2004 at 6:37 PM Post #443 of 1,639
confused.gif
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin P
Here's my ever-evolving Cubicle Audio System, aka the Tubicle System! It consists of Beyerdynamic DT 831 cans, ASL MG Head OTL amp and a Sony D-FJ401 CD Walkman. I'm in the process of replacing the walkman with a Sony ES megachanger, but here's a pic of my rig as it presently exists:

cas1.jpg

Many times, here for example, I get no picture, but a white square with an "x" in it. What is wrong with my settings?

Georg Langrath

May 24, 2004 at 6:48 PM Post #444 of 1,639
Quote:

Originally Posted by Langrath
confused.gif

Many times, here for example, I get no picture, but a white square with an "x" in it. What is wrong with my settings?

Georg Langrath

Did you go over your bandwidth quota?

You are probably not allowed to image link with your host anyways.

-Ed

May 24, 2004 at 6:58 PM Post #445 of 1,639
Quote:

Originally Posted by Langrath
confused.gif

Georg Langrath

Georg, there's something wrong with the URL to the pic..
confused.gif

May 24, 2004 at 7:48 PM Post #446 of 1,639
OK guys and gals. I managed to save 112 images, though there were alot that were already missing.

Anyway, here there are, labelled after the user ID of the poster, 112 images on 13 pages!!

I'll try to keep it updated so we don't lose any more..

Enjoy!

winkphones.gif

May 25, 2004 at 6:06 AM Post #449 of 1,639
I've looked through these pictures and my comment is that we all have freaking beautiful equipment which is poorly presented. I've seen rigs sitting on towels, on piles, on floors, cables jumbled. Clearly we are more into the music than the presentation of these incredibly gorgeous pieces of art. One word: presentation. find a place where your equipment can be DISPLAYED properly with the justice it deserves. It is a constant issue how to integrate audio equipment in a well decorated room. My answer is to treat the rig as modern art to be hung like a painting. Towels and crowded desktops do not do it justice. IMO .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back