Possibly The Most Distrubing Crime in Recent History
Aug 3, 2008 at 11:30 PM Post #3 of 96
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron313 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Even Kirosia would agree this is ****ed up.

I think.

Yep. But I already knew that there are people who're completely psycho. Learned that long ago.

Aug 3, 2008 at 11:48 PM Post #4 of 96
pretty wild...

Aug 4, 2008 at 12:23 AM Post #6 of 96
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spareribs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In all fairness, he was probably really hungry. But yes, i agree, it was a little over the edge.

I could say "Yes, that is indeed over the edge."

OR I could say:

"I think now Greyhound will serve meals on their rides."

OR:

"Gives new meaning to Meals on Wheels."

Can't decide.

Aug 4, 2008 at 12:24 AM Post #7 of 96
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spareribs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In all fairness, he was probably really hungry. But yes, i agree, it was a little over the edge.

I find your reply amusing. Hungry? Spare ribs? Favorite organ? Heh. "Little over the edge" is a vast understatement.

Aug 4, 2008 at 12:31 AM Post #9 of 96
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron313 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I could say "Yes, that is indeed over the edge."

OR I could say:

"I think now Greyhound will serve meals on their rides."

OR:

"Gives new meaning to Meals on Wheels."

Can't decide.

How 'bout "I told Pat his bus ride didn't need to be that extreme"

Aug 4, 2008 at 12:54 AM Post #13 of 96
Wat da ****.

Disgusting on all levels. Reminds me of that dude that put up an ad desiring being eaten by another man (and had it done, too). Except I'm sure the poor victim chap here didn't want that fate.

Aug 4, 2008 at 1:00 AM Post #14 of 96
This is about as strange as it gets, that's for sure. So sad, yet so Canadian. Must be the weather up there that drives people nuts. In other words, this is simply too bizarre to comment about intelligently, so as the song goes: "Blame Canada!"

What can you possibly say to family and friends in situations like this? Ironic that the victim was 5'4" and 130 pounds with the surname of McLean. Sounds like something right off of the heart smart cannibal's menu at McDonalds. Eww... sorry about the sick (and rather obvious) reference. Don't quote me on that. I really don't think it's funny at all.

This is just one of those extremely difficult situations to grasp. Reminds me of Jeffrey Dahmer except it was right out in public. I hope and pray that there will not be any more victims once they start investigating, but somehow I suspect that this guy finally broke and wanted to get caught once and for all.

Aug 4, 2008 at 1:02 AM Post #15 of 96
I posted this too. However, I found it so disturbing, I had it removed. I didn't think it was appropriate for this forum. But your post is a little more discrete than mine. It is truly a nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back