Portland Metro area meets? CONFIRMED!!!! for Saturday March 2 at Echo Audio!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #61 of 89
Quote:

Anyway, that's a good time and location for me, and certainly I'll bring... something. 
wink.gif

At least bring the LCD-2.  I've heard the BHA-1/LCD-2 combo is money.

Let me know so I can update the list

Jan 28, 2013 at 12:09 PM Post #62 of 89
Quote:
Any point in bringing a Senn. HD600? 
I'd imagine they have those on that "wall of awesome" in the picture.

~john

I think you should bring the HD600.  I know I want to hear it again out of some different amps and worst case scenario we have two HD600 floating around.  Just label yours with a piece of tape on the cord or something

Jan 28, 2013 at 2:17 PM Post #63 of 89

Quote:
Post 53 updated for gear list.  I'll do my best to stay on top of it.

This is great, I would love to join.  However, I'm only a budding headphone enthusiast so I will be mostly be interested in seeing how much better headphones can get at a higher price tier.  

I could bring a bunch of lower end stuff if people are interested.  I have a modded Grado SR60, a Jaycar (Brainwavz HM5 clone, and will probably have a Takstar HI 2050 by then.    

Jan 28, 2013 at 6:55 PM Post #64 of 89
Quote:

This is great, I would love to join.  However, I'm only a budding headphone enthusiast so I will be mostly be interested in seeing how much better headphones can get at a higher price tier.  

I could bring a bunch of lower end stuff if people are interested.  I have a modded Grado SR60, a Jaycar (Brainwavz HM5 clone, and will probably have a Takstar HI 2050 by then.    

Updated.

Bring it all... I'll leave the Takstar off the list until you can confirm

Jan 28, 2013 at 11:11 PM Post #65 of 89
Count me in.

I will be bringing the JoLida FX Glass tube DAC and FX10 tube amp.
Will also have my Thunderpants and Colorfly DAP.
I am building an all tube amp but doubt it will be done in time.

Seth

Jan 28, 2013 at 11:44 PM Post #66 of 89
Quote:
Count me in.

I will be bringing the JoLida FX Glass tube DAC and FX10 tube amp.
Will also have my Thunderpants and Colorfly DAP.
I am building an all tube amp but doubt it will be done in time.

Seth

Good news!

Post 53 updated

Jan 29, 2013 at 3:13 AM Post #67 of 89
if I can come I can hopefully bring a Schiit Lyr/Bifrost and the DT1350, RS-2, and HE-500 assuming they arn't already on the wall.

Jan 29, 2013 at 10:33 PM Post #68 of 89
Quote:
if I can come I can hopefully bring a Schiit Lyr/Bifrost and the DT1350, RS-2, and HE-500 assuming they arn't already on the wall.

I hope you can make it too.

Curious to hear the Lyr finally!

Jan 29, 2013 at 11:05 PM Post #69 of 89
I'll be stopping by! Work two blocks away. No gear to bring but looking forward to seeing what everyone else has. Anyone have a Schiit Modi/Magni combo? Looking to buy my first amp/DAC and wanna test those little guys out first....definitely a newbie
happy_face1.gif

Jan 30, 2013 at 1:00 AM Post #70 of 89
Jan 30, 2013 at 12:56 PM Post #71 of 89
Thanks so much WhiteCrow and Echo Audio!

Is it appropriate/possible to share IEMs? Maybe some rubbing alcohol and cotton balls to clean them between uses? If so, I'll bring my Sennheiser IE60 and Grado iGi (both of which I picked up at Echo). I might also have another IEM by then, perhaps I will get my Ety HF5 replaced.

I'm really curious about portable amps and trying different tips for my IEMs.

-sheldon

Jan 30, 2013 at 12:59 PM Post #72 of 89
Quote:
Thanks so much WhiteCrow and Echo Audio!

Is it appropriate/possible to share IEMs? Maybe some rubbing alcohol and cotton balls to clean them between uses? If so, I'll bring my Sennheiser IE60 and Grado iGi (both of which I picked up at Echo). I might also have another IEM by then, perhaps I will get my Ety HF5 replaced.

I'm really curious about portable amps and trying different tips for my IEMs.

-sheldon

My Colorfly has both 1/4" and 1/8" jacks

Jan 30, 2013 at 1:41 PM Post #73 of 89
ooo bring your C4!

I just ordered a Hisoundaudio Nova 3 player so I'll also be bringing that, if I decide to keep it. 

Jan 30, 2013 at 1:53 PM Post #74 of 89
Quote:
ooo bring your C4!

I just ordered a Hisoundaudio Nova 3 player so I'll also be bringing that, if I decide to keep it. 

Will definitely be bringing it.

Jan 30, 2013 at 5:01 PM Post #75 of 89
Woohoo, what timing.

I've been lurking for the past few weeks as I've had an urge to upgrade from my HD555.

I can bring some gear. Doubt that anyone wants to listen to those, but I do have a pair Sennheiser PC360 G4me if there's interest. The Fiio E17 Alpen that I have with an L3 and L7 will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back