Portland Metro area meets? CONFIRMED!!!! for Saturday March 2 at Echo Audio!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2012 at 7:02 PM Post #17 of 89
Quote:
I never got to see Ken's new space, so I'd definitely like to come to a meet.

Yeah it looks like they just took up a "storage space" from the description of it.

Aug 26, 2012 at 7:19 PM Post #18 of 89
any news?

Sep 4, 2012 at 10:12 PM Post #20 of 89
Quote:
I'd love to be a part of a PDX meet. I've unfortunately never been able to make the Seattle ones!

Someone with space for a meet needs to step in as organizer. While I have never organized one it doesn't seem too involved. Just need to find a space. It can be something as simple as an apartment complex common area (that's where the last Portland meet was held).

Sep 4, 2012 at 10:51 PM Post #21 of 89
I know 32 ohm has space for meets as they have held them in there new building. but I'm not sure Ken is up for it.

Sep 8, 2012 at 3:50 PM Post #22 of 89
+1 on the Portland meetup.

I guess that doesn't add much to the conversation. 

I wonder if there's some kind of maker/DIY group in town that would have interested people and or a location.  It would be cool to see what people have done with mods/DIY cMoys and what-not.

~john

Sep 9, 2012 at 12:51 AM Post #23 of 89
Quote:

I wonder if there's some kind of maker/DIY group in town that would have interested people and or a location.  It would be cool to see what people have done with mods/DIY cMoys and what-not.

If this happens, I know that I will be bringing some modded/DIY gear.

-Dogwan

Nov 30, 2012 at 2:18 AM Post #26 of 89
We should contact 1964 Ears to see if they would host a meet. Their office is up in North Portland. It would be a double whammy, because I've been meaning to try out a few of their CIEM demos.

Nov 30, 2012 at 9:50 PM Post #27 of 89
We should contact 1964 Ears to see if they would host a meet. Their office is up in North Portland. It would be a double whammy, because I've been meaning to try out a few of their CIEM demos.
How big is their new office? When I went to their old office, their office was barely big enough for the 2 people working there along with the 2 of us that demoed their CIEMS...
But I agree, I'd like to try out the V3, Q, and the V6... Lol!

Nov 30, 2012 at 10:05 PM Post #29 of 89
I haven't actually made it down there yet, so I have no idea. If that's the case...shoot! haha
Hmm, well I'd guess that either their new office is bigger or in a less sketchy location, or both...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back