Portable Headphone Amplifier "WAGNUS Bialbero Epsilon S" impression and appreciation thread
Apr 24, 2014 at 6:54 PM Post #245 of 704
Sorry to bother you again but I was wondering if you have gotten your HUGO back yet? I wanted to know if wagnus amp provides a better sound than what hugo onboard offers.

Apr 26, 2014 at 12:10 PM Post #246 of 704
Sorry to bother you again but I was wondering if you have gotten your HUGO back yet? I wanted to know if wagnus amp provides a better sound than what hugo onboard offers.

Hugo is excellent In their DAC Section
Amp Section is very Good but not excellent
Because of their excellent DAC overall as excellent DAC / Amp
I Hope next Month i can get My new Hugo With new chassis

Apr 26, 2014 at 9:59 PM Post #247 of 704
Anyone can provide some info on what is implemented on the internal of wagnus S, it is impossible to get any information of this amp.

Apr 27, 2014 at 11:52 PM Post #248 of 704
Hey Rudi, do you have any idea when the new Wagnus quad amp is supposed to release?
tongue.gif

Apr 28, 2014 at 9:41 PM Post #252 of 704
Hey Rudi,
Just curious, which batteries did you find to sound the best with your wagnus?

Thanks again!

Hi Zhen
My best sounding battery are :
Alkaline :Duracell and Panasonic E Volta
Rechargeable : Sanyo Enelope Black edition has more ampere compare to white edition

Note :
I am very disappointed now with Duracell , the Quality Control is NOT Good,
I bought the alkaline one times about 20 pcs , always liking and the fluid came out in original packaging .
3 days ago I used 4 x AAA for my BISPA amps last only 4 hours
As I change to Panasonic E Volta , last more than 24 Hours , until now still running.

IMO

Apr 28, 2014 at 9:55 PM Post #253 of 704
Hi Zhen
Rechargeable : Sanyo Enelope Black edition has more ampere compare to white edition

Note :
I bought the alkaline one times about 20 pcs , always liking and the fluid came out in original packaging .
As I change to Panasonic E Volta , last more than 24 Hours , until now still running.

IMO

Thanks!
(sq between E Volta & Sanyo about the same?)

Apr 29, 2014 at 10:16 AM Post #254 of 704
Hi Zhen

Note :

IMO

Which Duracell model do you use? I couldn't find any Eneloop black editions or evolta's xp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back