Portable amp for UE700
Jan 24, 2011 at 4:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

zoqi

Head-Fier
Just got a pair of brand new UE700 for £40 ^_^ and they need a decent portable amp for my iPhone. 
I have very little experience when it comes to the sound stage and would welcome any suggestion for something portable with good battery time that fits both for my UE700 (and pref also my Sennheiser HD595) and iPhone.
Both battery time and size is quite important as I have limited pocket space while I work. 
My budget is around £50 however it could be stretched but I would not mind something even cheaper if possible. I have been looking at the Fiio E5, but I have no idea how they would match my UE700. 

Jan 24, 2011 at 4:40 PM Post #2 of 3
E5 + L1

Or if you don't mind waiting, Soundmagic's A10 should be available in a little while, seems it will be real nice bang for buck.
You should still get the Fiio L1 line-out dock to use with your iPhone in any case.

Jan 24, 2011 at 4:56 PM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for the reply.
Had my eye on the E5 already as it seems to fit my size limit and some bang for the buck. 
However, whats the difference between L1 and the L3? It's not much difference in their price. 

Did some more research and it seems like the E1 would be a better match for my iPhone? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back